6.The Rhino of Hiroshima

Doujin: Rewards by Ratatatat74

Song:metal molly my bean

After Alex and Ria traumatized poor Lee badly, they left to the States back for school to start.

Lee, on the other hand, was poorly traumatized.. watching everything... he was left broken..

When Alex and Ria left.. he left his goons just 1 message...keep breaking Lee.....

While Lee would try to recover from what he went through... he started to work out.. be better in school... and overall, be quite decent.

As he worked out..the only thing that made him to surpass himself in that damn gym what when he saw Alex and ria fucking and all he could do was watch helplessly..

Everything that Lee felt he was reaching his limits in the gym.. he felt himself be filled with self hatred loosing himself quite a bit but yet making him even stronger..

He looked very different but his calmness and kind aura would be taken for a weakness..

Everyday for 6 months he would push himself to the brink of death. His body is already reaching its limits, but Lee guns will would make it go even farther reaching new heights.

All he could think about was those 2 and the suffering they made him go through..

The suffering he went through at the hands of those 2 would make any sane man snap...

Yet he didn't snap yet.. he still had a bit of kindness and calmness left....and Alex's minions took it for as weakness and would forever regret their decision to listen to Alex request of making Lee suffer even more.

Throughout the months of him working on himself and studying and becoming better he made a nice female friend who he grew attached too..

She was beautiful, kind, and honest... she was his light and made him have faith in people...

She was there when he was at his lowest. Helped him keep going..

Until..that day...

As he was walking home from school, he was hit from the back of his head and knocked out..

He woke up tied up in an unknown room...all he could see around him was bottles and clothes on the floor...and the familiar sound of skin clapping and moaning..

A shiver went through Lee back when he heard it...as it sounded very familiar to his friend that he got to know very well...as he turns his head, he saw it...

A lot of the people that fucked His former ex Ria with Alex.. fucking his friend Jin-ah with a smile on her face not giving a damn if Lee was watching...

Lee felt himself fall to the abyss once more forced to watch that ugly scene with Alex's men making Lee watch as they ran a train in jin-ah without a care.

Each time they did it, a piece of Lee sanity was slipping away..each time he was closer to losing himself..

As they were done,..jin-ah smiled at Lee with a sadistic look on her face and made Lee head touch the floor with her foot on his head

Jin-ah: Did you really think I liked your wimp?... You're nothing but pathetic loser... while I'm with real men~
I can't wait for Alex and Ria to return~just thinking about it, which makes me horny..

As Alex goons kissed her while making Lee head touch the head. He felt himself losing it at that very moment..as if 1 more tug and was what was left.

..as all the men finished making Lee watching all of them have fun with jin-ah... they brought someone else into the room.. it was his little sister tied up with tears in her eyes.