4. The Ace of Japan

doujin:koushinchou volley-bu no seisokei kanojo ga senpai no mono ni natte shimau ichibushijuu

Song:Travis scott - my eyes

Katsuya Kenyu is lost.

His amazing, lovely, and loyal girlfriend just dumped him to go with the older senpai of the senior grade.

He caught them fucking in the boys lockeroom after he finished practise.. the sight broke him in the inside. But yet even as Miki saw him watching her.. she didn't care.. she kept going letting herself get fucked by the senpai.

Katsuya ran away from the sight to the one place that he felt at peace. The Ocean. As he is on the floor hugging his knees crying.

He wonders why did she do this? Did there love not matter at all? Why didn't she just dumped him long ago than be betrayed like this?

These thoughts plagued Katsuya
As he drown himself to in his self pity.

As he kept pitying himself. Someone nudges his shoulder.

Voice: What's wrong bro?

It turns out to be his older brother, Yukimiya Kenyu. A star football player for the U-20 of japan and a member of the blue lock project..

 A star football player for the U-20 of japan and a member of the blue lock project

Yukimiya:What's wrong bro.. I got you back always.

Katsuya then tells his about what happened with his now ex and how he feels empty and worthless. So yukimiya does the only reasonable thing. He slaps the shit out of Katsuya hard.

Yukimiya: oi why are you still blaming yourself for something she did. She cheated. You did not. Don't be hung over a bitch that can't be loyal for shit.

Katsuya caught off guards rubs the place he got slapped and glared at his brother.. but yukimiya wasn't finished.

Yukimiya: so what. She's 1 girl out of a billion.  You will find love 1 day sooner or later.. but right now focus on being the best version of you..don't depend your happiness on a women... only you can make yourself happy.

Katsuya felt his words resonate within him.. he was right..so what if she dumped him and cheated on him.. the world doesn't end after that. If she wasn't the one then she wasn't the one...simple..