3. The Wimps Disciple

Doujin : Seiso Kanojo,Ichiru by
Great Mosu.

Kenta was at a loss.

He saw the girl who he once thought pure to him. Sweet,innocent and loyal to him currently fucking another man in her room.

He, of course, was in denial, but even he knew that what he saw was the truth.
He couldn't watch the scene anymore and ran away unnoticed by the couple.

He ran till his legs gave out to the park. Where they once met and confessed to each other, but to him right now, the park looked to him like a place full of lies..

In his mind was racing these thoughts

Why did she do this?

Why did she betray me?

Why Why Why Why?

He couldn't do anything but look at the ground and cry. As he cried the place started to rain.

Kenta: how ironic.. rain to symbolise my pain huh..

Why would she do this to me.. and with the school playboy of all people... why....am I not good enough?...

Am I just not worth it..?..

Kenta would look at the playground.. all the memories that he had with her dying and fading to nothingness.

Kenta:il test her tomorrow at school...if she denies it...it's over and il break up with her.. for my own good.

Kenta would resolve this to himself.. looking one last time at the playground and walking home to wash himself and sleep for his eventual encounter with her..

Timeskip to School.

Kenta walks to school looking normal, yet on the inside, his head is full of doubts and yet pain from yesterday.. he knows the truth, yet he hoped that it wasn't. Inside his head, he truly loved her. Yet that love wasn't enough for her and she fucked another guy behind his back for so long.

As Kenta kept thinking he bumped into his soon to be ex. Tsukimi Chifuyu. She looked just as beautiful as ever..but to him..all he saw was that whore face she had as she was fucking that guy yesterday..all he saw was another whore to him.. but he kept it to himself..

Chifuyu not knowing her boyfriends thought goes to hug her but notices his expression and face and knows somethings is wrong..

Chifuyu:What's wrong tagaki-kun.

Kenta on impulse wanted to respond well and lovely towards her but his mind kept strong. He emotions were rolling all over the place. He had to stay strong for his sake.. so he resolved himself and replied..

Kenta: Since when did you start cheating on me...

Chifuyu froze. Her eyes widen and horror and shock and she couldn't reply at all. She was shocked at how he found out. How did he find out? Who told him?
She had to fix this or else it be to late

Chifuyu: I don't understand? I never cheated on you babe.. what's going on?...

Kenta bit his lips and was annoyed..how dare she try to act innocent after what he saw yesterday.