Part 7

Here's the next part..  enjoy but plz do ignore the typos, errors and mistakes..

.
.
.
.

" Jan.. Janki ki beti "

Adhiraj looks at her tearfully while Ragini gets suprised to hear those words from his mouth and his reaction as well..

Jatin - Haa.. Jaanu jiji ki beti.. Humaari gudiya..

Jatin smiles emotionally while caressing her head with love while Adhiraj keeps looking at her ..

Ragini - Aap humaari maa ko jante hai..??

Jatin - Haa gudiya.. Humaare parivaaro k beech humesha dosti rahi hai na.. Wo achche se jante hai hum sabko.. Jiji ko bhi..

Ragini - Really..??

Ragini smiles widely looking at adhiraaj.. She felt happy to meet one more person apart from family who knew her mother...........But.......

HE IS MAHARAJA OF JAIGHAD.......

FREAKING MAHARAJA.....

THE REAL ONE.....

FROM WHEN THE HELL DID HER LIFE TURNED INTO THIS WEIRD MIX OF FAIRY TALE AND TRAGEDY...??

AND WHY THE HELL ALL THESE ROYALS ARE SUDDENLY BUMPING INTO HER.. ??

DON'T MAHARAJAS AND CROWN PRINCES HAVE OTHER BETTER THINGS TO DO..??

AND MOREOVER

WHY DID HE KEEPS LOOKING AT HER AS IF HE FOUND A LOST TREASURE OR SOMETHING..??

WHY OH WHY.....????

Jatin- Kaha kho gayi gudiya.. ??

She comes out of trance with jatin's voice..

Ragini - Hunh.....?? Wo.. Wo kuch nahi..

She realised that she hadnt even greeted him ..She hadn't greeted maharaja..She don't even know what's the protocol..Is she supposed to kneel down or bow or what..??

So complicated..

She remembered raghav's way of greeting Aditya..

She folded her hands in greetings with a smile..

Ragini - Khamma ghani Maharaj..

Adhiraj instantly puts his hand on hers to stop her..

Adhiraj - Nahi.. Aap nahi..

Ragini gets surprisee by this..

Ragini - par kyu..?? Kya hua..??

Adhiraj tearfully smiles at her and pats her head with his shivering hands..

Adhiraj - Wo.. Wo.. Aap.. Aap pehle humaari dost bani thi na.. Maharaj toh hum sabke hai.. Aap alag hai..

He looks emotionally at her..his voice almost choking saying this ..

Ragini smiles at him..

Ragini - dost hi kyu na ho but aap maharaj toh hai hi na aur humse bade bhi.. Aapko pranaam karna aur aapka aaahirwaad toh paa hi sakte hai na.. Aur phir aap humaare mamu aur maa k dost bhi hai.. Beti jaise huye na hum aapke..

His smile freezes hearing this..

Adhiraj - B.. Beti..??

Ragini - haa beti.. Aur ab iss beti ko aashirwaad dijiye..

She bends down to touch his feet but adhiraj stops her in between..

He caress her cheek tearfully..