Part 28

Here is the next part.. Please enjoy and ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was looking for a file from the stand when aditya enters inside her cabin.. He walks towards her with a smile and wraps his arms around her waist and places a kiss on her cheek..

Aditya - Hey sweetheart..

Ragini who didn't notice him entering gets startled and the file she was holding jumps from her hand but he catches it in time with another hand..

Ragini (keeping a hand on her heart) - God.. Yuvraaj you scared me..

Aditya - Why do you always get scared by me..?? Girls usually drool over me and my girlfriend gets scared .. Not fair..

Ragini (raising her brows) - ohh...Girls drools over you..?? Haan..??

Aditya (nodding) - Yup.. But I drool over only you.. So that should be fine, right..??

Saying that he place a kiss on her other cheek..

Ragini - Eww.. Stop..

Aditya (putting her chin on her shoulders) - Never.. By the way what was that yuvraaj thing earlier..?? You forgot my name so soon..??

Ragini (looking at him sideways) - Oh.. Is that so..?? But how can I address your majesty with his name.. Wouldn't that be a capital punishment..?? I am afraid..

Aditya - First of all I am not his majesty, my kaka is and second this his highness does not mind to do some exceptional favours for his favourite girl.. Just follow this prince and you will be bestowed with all my favours..

Ragini jabs her elbow on his stomach playfully..

Ragini- Favours..?? Hunh..?? Do you think of me as some beauty of your harem..?? Wake up your highness.. It's 21st century..

Aditya holds her hand and pins her to the shelf..

Ragini - Hey..

Aditya (looking into her eyes) - No.. But you are a beauty who stays in my heart.. Exclusively..so you should take care of me properly..

Saying that he leans his face towards her neck..

Ragini raise her brows at this and moves her fingers through his chest above his shirt seductively..

Ragini - Is that so..?? So tell me your highness, how am I suppose to take care of you..?? How should I please you..??

Aditya (places a kiss at her shoulder and smirks) - Just keep doing what you are doing.. I am quite liking it.. Very much liking it..

Ragini hits him on the chest..

Ragini (flushed) - Stop it.. Always being a pervert.. Don't you know anything else..??

Aditya holds her hand and places a kiss on her knuckles..

Aditya - What to do.. My girlfriend is so breathtaking ,I can't think of anything else..

Ragini - Then I have a way..

Adityab- What..??

Ragini pushes him away and takes some files from the stand,stuffing it in his hands..

Ragini - Here.. Take them and check it..

Aditya - Aww.. You are talking about files at the time of our romance.. Not good sweetheart..

Ragini - You are talking about romance at the place of work.. Not good yuvraaj..

Aditya puts the files aside and holds her hand and pulls her towards himself and plants his lips on her.. Ragini widens her eyes at him at the sudden kiss..