Part 10

Here's the next part.. Enjoy but plz ignore errors and typos..

I'm already not good at being regular with updates but got infected with conjunctivitis while working on this part so it kind of slowed down progress of this update and it's quite a long one so it took some time..

.
.
.
.

Raghav - What..?? You did all that and were having fun while I was sulking in my classes all day.. That's not fair Di..

He sits on the bed with a pout while ragini chuckles and sits beside him..

Ragini - It's not like I have everything planned or something.. He just offered and I agreed..

Raghav - But still.. It was without me..

Ragini smiles and pulls his chin..

Ragini - aww my little bro.. Alright.. I m sorry.. Tell me what I have do to repent.

Raghav looks at her and smiles mischievously...

Raghav - You will do everything I say..

Ragini nods at him..

Raghav - Promise.

Ragini - Pakka..

Raghav (getting excited) - Alright.. You know it's been so long that we had spent the day together , just having fun, you and me.. I m busy with college and you with work.. We get to spend time only after getting home.. So you have to spend the day with me tomorrow..

Ragini - Tomorrow..??

Raghav - Yup.. And no excuses.. It's Saturday and I will have a half day.. After college all your time is mine.. Deal..??

Ragini - But..

Raghav closes his ear and shakes his head..

Raghav - No no no.. No excuses.. Nada..

Ragini chuckles at him..

Ragini - Alright.. Alright.. But what are we gonna do..?? Any plans..??

Raghav (shrugging) - Anything.. We could just roam around, eat all the terrible junk, maybe watch some crappy movie,mindless shopping, go and play some games .. Anything.. So what say..?? Deal..??

He forward his hand and raise his eyebrow

Ragini smiles and shakes his hand..

Ragini - I say deal..

Raghav - Yippee...

He gets excited and hugs her and starts dancing..

Raghav - Alright.. So you have to come to pick me up from my college.. We will directly go from there .. No excuses..

Ragini - Alright Alright.. I will do as you say.. Ok Now .. Happy..??

Raghav - Very Very happy..