Teaser

"Raghu"

She whispers sadly..

Raghav looks at her with no expressions..

Raghav -It's Raghav.. That's what my name is.. Raghav.. You hear that  ?? I m not anyone's raghu.. Not anymore....

Jatin (angrily) - Enough Raghav.. Are you out of your mind..?? She is your sister.. Have you forgotten your manners..?? How dare you talk to her like that..

Raghav - It's wrong of me..?? I am the one who is wrong always.. I am the problem.. Then she should have just stayed away.. Neither she would have talked nor I would have said anything.. Afterall for everyone I would be wrong always and she is always right.. You all will be on her side always..

A tear drops from her eyes..

Ragini - Raghu........ Rag... Hav.... Sides..?? Since when these sides came in between us..??

Raghav - You are asking me that..?? Don't you know..??

Jatin - Raghav.. Enough now.. I won't tolerate this behavior of yours with her..

Ragini - Mamu.. Plz.. It's between us..

Raghav - You don't need to say anything for me .. In fact I don't even want to see you or talk to you.. So please spare me..

Jatin - Is this the way you talk to your sister..?? Apologize to her Right now..

Raghav - Oops.. ((Looking at her and folding his hands) how rude of me.. I am sorry.. Rag...... ini.... JiJi..

.
.
.
.

😬😬😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈

I  am running........... Bye..........

Tomatoes you throw at me I will make soup.. Just make sure not to throw eggs.. I am vegetarian.. It's of no use to me... 🤐🤐🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️