Part 9

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

As Ragini enters inside, she looks around in wonder..

Everything about the place screamed royalty and majestic..

Adhiraaj comes towards her with a smile.

Adhiraaj - Welcome Ragini.. Iss ghar m aapka swagat hai..

(Welcome Ragini.. Welcome to this home..)

Ragini - Wow.. It's really beautiful. I have never seen a place like this.. Such a grand decor and interior..

Adhiraaj - Thats the speciality of this place.. There is reason Rajasthan is called lands of Royals and palaces..

Ragini - True that..

Adhiraaj - Anyways we will later have time for the visit of the palace but now it's time for what you are here for.. Dinner..

Aditya - Yes Ragini.. Plz come.. We have done special preparations just for you..

Hearing this ragini gets nervous....

God.. What more now..

Ragini and Raghav looks at each other and then she feebly smiles at him..

Ragini - Sure..

Aditya was about to move forward but adhiraaj puts a hand on his shoulder..

Aditya raise a brow at him questioningly...

Adhiraaj - from now I m going to manage everything.. You just stay put.. Alright..

Aditya - But..

Adhiraaj - I said .. Alright..

Adhiraaj forces a fake smile at him.. Aditya raise his hands in surrender..

Adhiraaj - Good..

He looks at Ragini with smile

Adhiraaj - come Ragini.. Jatin Raghav you too..Plz..

They all three follow adhiraaj with staff surrounding them while Aditya let outa laugh from behind..

.
.

Ragini looks on wide eyed as one by one all the dishes are spreaded on table and they weren't stopping..

Ragini - Uhmm.. Are you sure it's just for us..??

Adhiraaj glares at Aditya and then turns to ragini with a sheepish smile..

Adhiraaj - Uhmm.. Yeah.. We didn't know what you like and what are your preferences so we thought why not little of everything..

Ragini looks at the table and takes a gulp..

Ragini - this is "little "of everything..??

Adhiraaj looks down scratching his head..

Aditya had gone over the top in everything.. Sure they are royals and they do the things in grand way but have to looks at the occasion as well....

Ragini is new to all this and she comes from a very simple lifestyle.. Even for those who are use to grandeur this would be too much, it was supposed to be a simple comforting dinner..

No wonder, poor girl is so awkward now....

Adhiraaj curse Aditya mentally knowing that he intentionally did all this to tease her..

While the guy in question continue eating his food blatantly ignoring the burning gaze on him..

He was having the fun of his life seeing her condition....