Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )

Thank you everyone for liking this story ... Here i come with the next part or you can say final part .... Do vote and comment.... Let me know how you find it ....do read whole chapter and replied to the question i asked below.....

---------------------------------------------

Shivaay took Annika in his arms and drove to hospital. He was scared like hell when she fell unconscious and she didn't even open her eyes after sprinkling water . He started cursing himself for this situation... His inner voice started blaming him . Tears continually rolled from his eyes . He looked at back seat where Annika was laying . Her face had lost it's colour and became pale . He somehow controlled himself and reached hospital safely. After taking her in his arms he ran inside the hospital. Doctors came running when they saw Shivaay Singh Oberoi was shouting for doctors. They immediately took her to the emergency ward . Shivaay tried to go inside but they stopped him from going inside and asked him to wait outside.

He slumped down on the floor and started sobbing. Everyone started looking at him weirdly . Her every words started ringing in his ears .

" She is right .
I never made her my priority. I made her feel insecure with my actions. I'm guilty. How can I do this with her . I hurted her so badly that now i just want her forgiveness. Just one last time Annika plz forgive me . Plz don't do this with me . Now i have realised that how much you mean to me . I can't lose you Annika ... You are the best thing that happen to me in my life . You can't leave your Shivaay like this . You can't.... I'm sorry Annika ...." he sobbed like a child....

After sometime Dr. Came out . Seeing him Shivaay almost ran towards him .

" Dr. My wife " his breathing is fast ....

" Mr. Oberoi, relax ... Mrs. Oberoi is absolutely fine. She lost her sense due to weakness. She had not taken her meal properly for few days and then it happened. Don't worry... Everything is fine... . "

" Thank you .... Thank you so much.... I... Can I meet her "

" You can but she is sleeping ... Just don't disturb her ...... "

" Thank you .... You don't know what you did for me ... I'm really grateful to you .. i just want to see her nothing else "

" Okay .... And mr. Oberoi there is one more news for you ... Basically good news " Dr. Gave a warm smile to him ...

" Good news ... Means ... " Shivaay looked confused.....

" Sorry i can't tell more as i promised... You should ask your wife ... She'll tell you ...  "

" Ohh.. thank you "

Thanking the doctor Shivaay walked inside pushing the door. Annika was sleeping with her hand on her belly . Shivaay tiptoed towards her . Seeing her sleeping peacefully his heart calmed down. He kneeled down beside her bed and held her hands. He placed kisses on her hand and silently started sobbing. His tears fell on her hands and she stirred little. Shivaay didn't notice that Annika opened her eyes and saw Shivaay was sitting on the floor holding her hand . She just stared at him but didn't say anything. Her heart pained when she saw him crying. She so wanted to hug him and console him but she wanted him to realise what mistake he had done. She closed her eyes immediately realising that Shivaay's phone is ringing. Shivaay hurriedly took out his phone and silenced it in the fear that Annika's sleep will break. He put in his pocket and bent over her . He placed a kiss on her forehead and caressed her face . A drop of tear fell on her forehead without Shivaay's notice. After correcting the duvet on her properly he walked outside the cabin.

He dialled Khanna and ordered him to come to the hospital.

Khanna came after sometime. He looked little worried.