Mr. Perfect Lover

Another SHIVIKA short story is here .... I thought to make it in two parts but then decided against it .

But if you love it then I'll think to write 2nd part . 

Let me know should I write 2nd part or not .......

Do vote and comment....

____________________________________

" Just listen to me carefully ok ...... Don't get hiper infront of him . Don't talk too much . Don't show your infamous Attitude. Don't argue with him and last don't come near me and don't show any PDA infront of him .
Now listen Be a good boy . First take blessings. Always keep a smile on your face and be gentle plz ........ " Shivaay nodded his head while twirling the spoon in the coffee.

" Ok ..... Don't tired yourself . Everything will be taken care of ..... Anything else. ..... " he raised the cup towards her having a smile on his face.

Annika slumped down on the chair nearby  being tired of making him understand a simple thing . It's been 2 hrs since she is teaching him how to behave infront of her father properly .

Her father being an army officer is very disciplined and particular about everything. He doesn't like if someone is  arrogant . That's the fear she has .

Shivaay is a perfect gentleman on paper. Being a  businessman he learns to be  strong and rude . Everything is perfect about him . He is respectful towards everyone and he is deciplined and punctual. But there is a saying no one is perfect so is Shivaay. He has an enemy whom he can't defeat or you can say control. It's HIS ANGER ISSUE .  He sometime forgets is his anger about his surroundings and that's something she fears . Already her father is not that much fond of this proposal still he got ready to meet him only for her happiness.

" Hey ...... Don't worry.... Your father will be bowled over by his future son in law. I'll manage everything... Just don't frawn and keep smiling . " He pulled her near his chest and pecked her lips .

" Plz Shiv plz .... Just for me ... Can't you be little humble.... Behave sweetly infront of him .... " she cupped his one cheek and almost pleaded . He closed his eyes and nodded .

" I'll  behave however you want me to behave ok ... Just don't get tensed . " he caressed her face and kissed on her forehead.

" By the way .... Did you inform my father in law to behave nicely with me .... Afterall I'm his future son in law..... " Annika looked at him  like he has grown two horns .

" what ..... " He looked at her raising his eye brows.

" Shiv you are too much ..... "

" Ok .... Let's finish this coffee first before going to meet my father in law" Shivaay said with a hand gesture making her pout angrily.

" Don't forget he is the one whom I first loved and said I love you ...... " Here he frawned .

" What do you mean by that ?" He asked narrowing his eyes .

" I mean he is my first lover so be careful "

" Then who I'm " he came forward towards her .

" Hmmm..... You are my boyfriend.... "

" Only boyfriend !!!!! "

" Hmmm....... Now you are only my boyfriend...... " she teased him .

" Then let me show you which type of boyfriend I'm .... " He smirked before grabbing her from her waist and dumped her on the bed then hovered over her pressing her two hands over the mattress . Her eyes widened thinking about the possibilities. He will not leave her now .
His smirk grew up and before she could react he captured her lips into his . He totally dominated her not letting her do anything. He   pressed his body on her more and continued to kiss her till she lost her breath . He tightly held her hands with his one hand before pulled  her head upwards by holding it with his other hand . Annika moaned loudly in his mouth and tried to grasp some breath . After sometime he left her mouth being satisfied. He wiped his mouth with a smirk before getting up over her . She was still lying on the bed struggling for breathe . She got up after 5 minutes only to find him looking at the mirror fixing his rolled up sleeves and acting as if nothing happened. Anger rose in her but she knew if she does something now the plan of meeting her father would go in vain and it'll make him more angry already he is not quite much fond of Shivaay. She can't take risk .