MINE / ONLY YOURS

Being single child of millionaire she gained lots of attitude and tantrums but in a good way . She throws tantrums but not on everyone only on those who are close to her . She has a soft heart too but in this money making world she doesn't believe everyone so she doesn't show it to everyone. She covers herself with a hard shell that hardly can be broken. The people she witnessed till now only wanted to be with her for her father's money which she totally dislikes . That's why her friends circle is quite small and they are mainly middle class people. She doesn't like the so called high class people. She could not stand when someone tries to cross her . She is a genius topper of the college.

She is quite famous for her irresistible beauty too . Her long chocolate tinted hair hanged till her waist . She has long eyelashes and her doe shaped eyes can make any male species fall for her . She always wanted to be on top be it in life or be it in college . It's like her obsession. She has not been in any relationship. She believes the person who is destined for her will find out his way towards her . She will not go behind him , he'll come behind her . She doesn't like to chase rather like to be chased . She is basically one man woman.

This is what Annika Trivedi believes and does . She doesn't like to be dominant. This is Annika Trivedi the only daughter of Yash Trivedi and Manisha Trivedi whose father least cares about her now after his wife's death . He still blamed her for her wife's death. She is not also so much fond of him .

Everything was going smooth until HE comes . That certain boy who seemed to ups and down her life in just only one week . From when he entered the college in mid term , his family has some special connection with the higher authorities that allowed him to join the college in mid . He already completed his graduation from Harvard University. She couldn't understand why he took admission in this college that too in mid term.  If he completed his graduation then why the hell he got admitted here . How fool this boy can be ? Is he mad ? I doubt him because he doesn't look like college student.

His blue eyes and his fair skin tone make his appearance like a Greek god . Everyone in the college drooled over him but he doesn't give a damn towards them . He stayed so lost in his own world that he doesn't care about anything. You will find him in class , Library or in a isolated place of the college basically the backyard garden. He always carries books in his hand. He is indeed Handsome like hell . Whenever he is in the class every damn attention he steals. Annika doesn't like it . She was so pissed with that new boy that she once went to confront him but he gave her cold shoulder which irritated her like anything. Everyone as well as the professors always praised him like he is a super human.

"But it's fact that he has some secret qualities that attracts you towards him , hey I am not at all attracted towards him . But whenever he looks at me with his blue orbs I got lost somewhere like I am familiar with it . May be that boy's charm got into my head . Ahhhh.... super human my foot .... " She applied many ways to irritate him to show him down but nothing worked. Now she is so frustrated.

"I'll not leave you Shivaay Singh Oberoi. " She Muttered under her breathe without knowing the fact that someone is hearing her and smirked.

" Anni , professor called you . He asked me to call you as soon as possible "

" Me ... Why so suddenly... "

" May be she got to know that you created trouble for her favourite student you know... Mr. Harvard or he might have complained about you " Liza replied leaning on the table.

" I don't care ... My dad is a trustee of this college so she can't punish me "

" Is it really matter ? You know how rude she is ... Btw good luck ... "

As soon as I reached infront of the principal cabin I bumped into him . Arrhhhh not again... I hate him ... he looked at me with that same smirk on his lips . What he thinks I'll get nervous no ... He doesn't know me ... I'm ANNIKA, ANNIKA Trivedi. I gave him a tight smile and entered before him taking permission. He stood behind me . Won't lie I'm little nervous but i can't show it ony face .