My SUNSHINE

" Di , don't be sad . Plzzz..... We are here na , me , O , Gauri di , Bhavya , Mallika di , Sid Bhai everyone is there . If you become sad then the whole celebration will be meaningless . Plz .... For me ... Plz .... " Rudy gestured Annika to smile making a cute puppy face . Annika gave a little smile but her mood was still sore since she got the call of Him not coming on her birthday. He got struck with some work that he was forced to stay back . Moreover the flight got cancelled due to bad weather as he informed . She had told him to come earlier but he said that he would manage. Now they had a fight basically she fought with him .

" yes .... Annika don't make such face , you know you are the main attraction of the celebration if you become like this then how will we celebrate it Haan " Mallika tried to console her .

Everyone started to pacify her but her mood was still not on happy track . Only he could make it better . She didn't speak anything rather climbed up the stairs and went to his room . Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads . Currently they are in OM .

" you know I'm really pissed of on him now. He should not do this . See her face, how it has lost its glow... This is not done" mallika grumbled while Sid held her and took her from there signalling others to do their work .

" Shakti ji I'm not gonna talk to him this time, see how has he made her sad ? If he can't fullfill it then why he promised. I can't even look at my bachchi , see how her face has fallen. You know this time I'm going to punish him , and if you say anything then it will not be good for you ... meri phool jaisi bachchi ki kya halat bana Diya hai , use Ane do bas .. "

" Pinky what I have done? Why are you targeting me ... "

" You know it's your fault "

" Haa, pinky he doesn't manage to come , where is my fault in it " he asked .

" you know woh kahte hai na jaisa baap waisa beta , did you forget how you used to forget my birthday our anniversary"

Shakti being tongue tied didn't say anything.

" see , I told you .... But I am warning you if you ever dare to speak behalf of him I'll kill you " pinky left still muttering something  under her breath while Shakti huffed seeing her going towards the Annika's room .

" Annika, beta don't be sad ... You know na I can't see you like this . Plz smile ... " pinky tried to comfort her . Annika didn't say anything just keep quiet looking at their photo where they both are covered with flour and smiling widely. It's taken when they were in class 10 . He is a pro in cooking when she is zero at it . In order to prove him wrong she tried to cook something but end up becoming flour ghost . A small smile appeared on her face remembering their moment .

" Annika beta , now get up and get ready fast , we are going on shopping ok .... "

" I don't want to go pinky aunty. "

" No ... I'll not hear any no ... You have to go with me see i don't even have anything to wear . You know na I can't choose anything good without you , do you want to see me like a witch on your birthday party. "

" How can he do this pinky aunty? He promised me that he'll return before evening.... I believed him and he did this "

" You are right, he did really bad this time. Don't worry we'll punish him together and don't talk to him when he returns. Ok ... Deal " pinky forwarded her hand towards her which she accepted giving her a smile .

" Ok now get ready fast , I'm calling Amrita . We will go together ok .... Go get ready fast "
Saying she placed a kiss on her forehead and left .

Annika got up from the bed and grabbed a photo frame and twitched her lips at it .