Diagnosis

"Aria," I yell, rushing over to her unconscious body

"Aria," I yell, rushing over to her unconscious body. "Can you hear me sweetheart?" I question, grasping her bloody face in my hands. She obviously doesn't reply, just remaining limp in my arms.

"She must have hit her head on the table," Raf discovers, pointing towards the corner of the table with specs of blood on it. 

"Come on you'll be alright," I assure her even though I'm mostly trying to reassure myself at this point. I pick her up, carrying her bridal style as I rush through the house towards the garage with Raf in tow.

We manage to stuff me, Raf and Aria in the two seats of my Ferrari with Aria curled up on my lap. Raf speeds down the drive, hurtling past the rows of palm tress that line it before driving onto the main road.

We're five minutes into the journey when Aria starts to stir in my lap, clutching her head in pain. "Sshhh it's okay, we're going to get you help," I comfort her, my heart aching from seeing her in pain.

"I'm sorry," She apologies shakily, looking at the blood that's coated her hands. "Don't apologise baby it's not your fault," I tell her, not wanting her to become more upset.

"I'm okay we can go back home," She says, looking up at me with blood struck eyes. "We're going to get you checked out at the hospital," I tell her. Normally I would give her an option to do what she wanted but this is nonnegotiable.

I stroke her hair and whisper comforting words to her the rest of the drive there in a desperate attempt to prevent her from panicking from her claustrophobia.

Aria can't handle being confined in small places, she even insists on leaving her bedroom door open at night so being trapped in this cramped two seater car may not have been the best decision in retrospect.

We make it to the hospital in record time, pulling up in front of the entrance. I hear Aria whimper in my lap as she looks in at the busy, crowded hospital. "Shit," Raf curses, realising the problem.

"Please don't make me go in there," She begs, clutching my arm as tears begin to fall. "I'm sorry sweetheart but we need to get you checked out," I tell her, feeling guilty for putting her in this situation.

I hear her breathing quicken as Raf turns to me. "Maybe we shouldn't," He says worriedly, his eyes darting back and forth from Aria to the hospital. "It'll only panic her and look at all those sick people, will her immune system even be able to handle it?" He asks.

"So we should just take her home after she collapsed and hit her head? She could have a concussion," I reply angrily.

We sit in silence for a moment as I rub Aria's arm, trying to get her to calm down. "Wait here," He says spontaneously, hopping out of the car and storming towards the hospital.

I watch as he approaches a nurse, cornering her and flashing his gun before pulling out a wad of cash. The nurse nods and points to something off in the distance before heading off in that direction.