20.

Thank you for 8k+ reads 💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin didn't know what to ask Jungkook but then one of the employees whispered something in his ear telling him to ask alpha about it.

When Jungkook didn't date any omega and even after having a 4 year old daughter there was not even a single article about his relationship. He was one of the richest and most famous bachelors of Korea. So many people started spreading rumours that maybe Jungkook is interested in alphas and not Omegas. The Alpha-alpha relationship was not something new but still it was rare not accepted publicly. Many people didn't allow it since alpha can't give birth to pups unlike Omegas.

"Mr. Jeon are you interested in Omegas or alphas?" Jimin asked biting his lips in nervousness. He wanted to ask something else but when he saw how everyone wanted to know about it and even he was curious so he decided to ask this question.

Jungkook Scent spiked with anger by Omega's question that even though alpha wore a scent blocker everyone on the floor can smell him making everyone gulp in fear. All employees started leaving giving excuses as they don't want to get fired especially that one employee who suggested that question.

Actually Jungkook wasn't angry because of the question. His wolf was a hot headed one who took this as an offence since the question came from Jimin. His wolf felt as if their omega is doubting in their ability. Soon Jungkook regained his consciousness as he didn't want his wolf to take control and excused himself when Tzuyu announced that the party was over.

Poor Jimin was still in shock after everything. He was sure he saw Alpha's eyes flickered between red and then become normal again as if his wolf was going to take control. A shiver runs down his spine just thinking about it. From the past 4 years he felt Omega inside his stirred even though it was just a small whine. His omega felt a need for a submission.

But he decided to ignore it thinking about talking with Jin about his omega and went out of the club.

Soon Jungkook's car stopped in front of him before he could stop any taxi. His car window rolled down and Jungkook gestured for him to come inside.

He was looking like an angry wolf who would definitely murder him right here if Jimin said no. So Jimin silently went inside the car talking a seat away from alpha. He was scared to death. He wanted to apologise but didn't know how ?

As soon as Jeon mansion came Jimin got out of the car to get inside but he felt Jungkook grabbed his one hand twisting it behind his back and now he was caging Omega between the car door and him.

Jimin breath hitched when he felt Jungkook taking a deep breath right on his scent gland rubbing his nose over it. It was close to scenting someone but he didn't leave his scent on Omega since he doesn't want to make Jimin uncomfortable. Soon Jimin realised that Jungkook was just trying to calm his wolf by inhaling his fresh prach scent after tearing off his scent blocker from his scent gland.

10 minutes were over and both of them were still in the same position. While Jimin was not his right mind as he doesn't why he felt so safe and completed in Alpha's embrace. He doesn't want alpha to let him go.

"Omega..." Jungkook said with his deep husky voice in Jimin's ear and left him going inside the Jeon mansion as if he did nothing.

"What? What Omega? " Jimin thought then he realised it was the answer to his question which he asked alpha during truth and dare. Jimin slapped and cursed himself internally about why he asked such a question to alpha?

Next day

Jimin didn't have any work today so he didn't wake up till afternoon.

"Pretty angel..wakey wakey.." Yeona's cute voice made Jimin wake from his sleep. He greeted the pup good morning only to receive a laughter from her as she said it's already afternoon.