61.

AUTHOR'S POV

Next day at the hospital, Seoul

"I already signed the discharge papers. We can go home alpha." Taehyung informed yoongi who sighed in relief. He hated living in hospital and wanted go back at home as soon as possible.

"Wait don't get up. You have to sit in wheelchair if you want to go home and if you don't listen to me this time I will inform doctor to keep you here admitted." Taehyung threatened the alpha was looking at him helplessly.

"My legs are perfectly fine tae baby I can walk in my own. I don't need a wheelchair." Yoongi said glaring at the wheelchair as if that thing did the biggest crime in the world by existing.

"Fine. Lay down on the bed. We are not going anywhere. I will inform doctor that you don't need to go back to home." Taehyung said with determination. Now yoongi realised that taehyung will never listen to him until and unless he will agree to all of his requests.

"Wait. No need to be stubborn. I am sitting in the wheelchair." Yoongi said finally giving up and taehyung beamed at alpha holding the handle of wheelchair and started pushing it to outside.

"Tae you don't need to push me. You're pregnant. Call my assistant where is he?" Yoongi said trying to stop the omega but taehyung stopped him saying him that he is still in the 2nd month of pregnancy and a little bit of exercise is good for the baby.

At jeon mansion

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when a knock woke him up. When he opened the door he saw that it was yeona who hugged him immediately saying that she missed him. Yesterday when they come back from Busan she was already sleeping so when she got to know about their arrival at the morning she come to meet her appa as soon as possible. Jimin scented her happily taking her towards the bed. Jungkook come out of the shower and saw that two important people of his life were sleeping peacefully while cuddling to each other. His heart melted at the scene in front of him.

Then he got a call from his assistant that yoongi was getting discharge today from the hospital so he decided to woke up his omega so they both can go and meet the couple

_______________

"Alpha where are we going?" Taehyung asked when he realised that they were not going towards the direction of Min Mansion.

"It's a surprise baby." Yoongi replied kissing his omega's forehead lovingly.

Soon they reached at one of the famous photo studio of the Seoul. Yoongi knew that he has a less time which he can enjoy with his omega and they can't afford to have a wedding ceremony now so he wanted to have at least a grand wedding photoshoot. That's why he has already booked this famous wedding photo studio to capture the important moments of his life which he was dreaming from a long time.

"A-alpha what is going on?" Taehyung asked when yoongi took him inside the studio and he realised what's yoongi's plan was! He was too emotional to say anything. He feel like he wants to cry with happiness.

Meant To Be Together ||Jikook||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara