38.

AUTHOR'S POV

"According to my examination your pup will be either 3 or 4 years old." The doctor continues and Jimin comes out of his thoughts.

"Can you please keep this information confidential till I want?" Jimin asked and the doctor agreed. Then Jimin came out of the hospital calling Jin but he wasn't picking up his calls. Then he remembered Jin went to his seminar and hasn't returned back yet.

He went back to the Jeon mansion. He decided to tell Jungkook about it no matter what he will think about him then. Will Jungkook accept his pup? Will he help him find his pup? What if alpha hates him after knowing about it? Jimin's mind was a mess due to all those things when he reached Jungkook's study room. He was just going to open the door when he heard Jungkook talking to someone on a call.

"What did you find? Okay then I will reach there soon." Jungkook said to cut the call and come out of his study room.

He froze seeing Jimin there. Jimin felt like Jungkook was trying to hide something from him and what did he find? Did he finally find out who Yeona's real mother is?

"O-ohh Jimin what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with a nervous smile.

"I have something important to discuss. Do you have some time Jungkook?" Jimin asked controlling his emotions.

"Not now Jimin. I am in a hurry so I don't have time. But we will talk about it once I come back okay? I will also have a surprise for you then." Jungkook said pecking his forehead and going outside.

Jimin couldn't hold back his emotions now. He didn't want to leave alpha. He just realised that he can't live without Jungkook. He loves him too much to let him go. He realised how similar they are! He doesn't know who and where his pup is? And Jungkook doesn't know who Yeona's real Omega parent is? His tears which he was holding back were falling from his eyes now. He started crying.

"Pretty appa..." Yeona's voice grabbed Jimin's attention and he suddenly wiped his face looking back towards Yeona who was calling him. Then Yeona suddenly ran towards Jimin and hugged him.

"Pretty appa why are you sad? I will give you a kiss so you will be happy again." Yeona said after seeing jimin's red eyes. Then she kisses both of Jimin's cheeks making Jimin want to cry more cause he doesn't want to leave Yeona but he controls himself.

Then Yeona took him to a living room where she was doing her homework. She was told to draw a family picture for her homework and she has drawn Jimin, Jungkook and her. She showed it to Jimin saying that 1st one is her dad 2nd one is her and 3rd one is her pretty appa. Jimin hugged her tightly seeing the drawing and kissed her forehead. Before Jimin can say anything he heard Mrs. Jeon's voice.

"That's good that you're here son. Look I have something for you." Mrs. Jeon said entering the living room. She gave Jimin a box which has a lot of beautiful and expensive jewellery.

"I am so happy today. I used to think that my grandson is so useless but now I feel like I was wrong. He didn't tell me anything yet but I already knew it. So keep these gifts in advance. I will send some more later on." Mrs. Jeon said hugging Jimin happily.

Jimin realised that Mrs. Jeon must have heard about the auction. And just like Jimin she must have also thought that Jungkook bought that ring for Jimin's proposal. Now Jimin doesn't know how to tell her that it wasn't for him and when Yeona's real mother will be back he will be just a substitute and nothing more. He has to go. Tears rolled down from his eyes by thinking about leaving Jungkook.

"Aish why are you crying at such a happy occasion?" Mrs. Jeon said wiping Jimin's eyes hugged him again patting his back thinking that they are tears of happiness.