73.

I am so sorry for the late update. I was stuck up with some personal problems. I hope you all understand :(

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin tried to stay calm and hid behind a pillar. When he found the footsteps fading away he sighed in relief. Now he was close to the main door but the door was as expected locked. He decided to climb the wall and then run away but before he could climb he felt nauseous. He vomited and started feeling dizzy.

Jin remembered Namjoon's word about him being pregnant. But Namjoon also said that he has done vasectomy right? Then Jin remembered the amount of lies Namjoon has told him so he shouldn't be surprised if he lied about his infertility. Now Jin was even more angry at alpha.

The people who were chasing Jin comes back hearing noise of vomit. Jin was now surrounded by those people. They started attacking on him one by one. If it was someone else that person would have been scared but it was Jin who has trained almost his whole life in fighting. So without any fear he started fighting.

"Don't attack on him one by one. He is trained secret guard. He is skilled in fighting. Attack all of you at the same time." Someone with black mast who was still hiding in the dark said. He seemed like their leader.

After hearing it, 5 people attacked on Jin at the same time. If Jin wasn't pregnant he would have fought with them all without any problem but now his stomach was aching making it hard for him to fight. Still Jin fought with them. He kicked one Alpha and punched another one. Now two of the five men were already backed up due to jin's fierce attack, that's when someone pierced a knife in jin's stomach before he could block it making him stumble back.

Jimin has already reached the factory. He heard some noises on main door and ran towards it. He saw that his hyung was badly injured. One of the beta was going to attack Jin from behind but before he could do anything Jimin reached there making the knife pierced into his shoulder.

Soon Namjoon and Jungkook reached there with their bodyguards. Jungkook went to Jimin, seeing him injured and Namjoon went to Jin. Jin was just going to collapse but before that Namjoon held him in his arms.

"A-alpha our p-pup... p-please save our pup." Jin said before he lost consciousness in alpha's arm.

_________

Jimin found himself in the hospital and his wounds were already patched up. He saw Jungkook was sitting besides him in his hospital bed. Seeing his Omega Jungkook helped him to get up.

"How is jin hyung? He is alright right?" Jimin asked as soon as he remembered how he ended up here.

When Jin lost his unconscious Namjoon has immediately checked his pulse making him realise how bad jin's condition is! He almost lost control over his human side making him go feral. He has beat up all the people and if it's not for Jungkook who held him back, Alpha would have burned the whole place with his fury.

Jungkook told Namjoon that they need to take Jin hospital first and he has already called police then Namjoon calmed down. Jimin has also lost some blood making him go unconscious and soon both omegas were admitted to the hospital.

Jungkook has already sent all the people to the police station but their leader was nowhere to be found. After some discussion with Namjoon both alpha comes to the conclusion that the leader must be somehow connect to Dae-sung. They need to find soon.

Jimin wanted to go and check on Jin as soon as he woke up but Jungkook decided to tell Jimin about everything first before he went to meet Jin.

"Jin hyung is fine now but he lost his pup." Jungkook said.