33.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin went to meet Mr. Kwang at a given location. It was a golf club where Mr. Kwang always comes to play and since it has a restaurant also so he called Jimin there to discuss the contract renewal.

"I hope I didn't make you wait." Jimin said after reaching the room Mr. Kwang has booked for their discussion.

"No Mr. Park. Please have a seat."

"Okay then I will directly get to the point. This is the contract copy and I have changed some terms at the end so check it and tell me if that's okay with you." Jimin said giving him a contract copy.

"10% extra profit? Are you sure Mr. Park? Does Mr. Jeon know about it?" Mr. Kwang asked in shock. 10% percentage extra profit wasn't normal cause this project was big so the amount will also be a big.

"No Mr. Jeon didn't know about it yet but don't worry about it. You won't get any loss from it. " Jimin explained.

"Can I ask why you're giving me such a big offer?" Mr. Kwang asked cause he knew this is a world of business no one shows mercy to anyone here.

"It's to set an example to all those clients who will be loyal with Jeon corporation. Everyone who will be loyal to Jeon corporation will get extra profit." Jimin said smirking. Mr. Kwang was impressed with jimin's strategy. Now one will think about betraying them.

After their successful deal Jimin bid goodbye to Mr. Kwang and come out of the private room. He was just going back to the company but he met with Eunwoo.

"If you are here to meet Mr. Kwang then you're late Mr. Cha I have already signed a contract with him." Jimin said proudly.

"I told you jimin-shi I won't steal your clients. I was just here to play golf. How about I treat you to a coffee for this misunderstanding?" Eunwoo said and Jimin was going to deny but he thought that this is a better opportunity to get to know Eunwoo. Cause the more you know your enemy more easier it gets to win against him.

In Jeon Co-operation

"Sorry boss but I couldn't do your work." Hyunsik said to Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Actually the scheme you wanted to apply for all clients so they won't leave Jeon corporation is already applied by Mr. Park. He is the only manager who took such a decision before you can tell them anything about it. " Hyunsik explained and Jungkook felt proud of Omega. Jimin thinks the same as him when it comes to business. He feels like his love for Jimin has increased even more now.

He was just thinking about Omega when he got a message from Mr. Kwang. It was a photo of Jimin with Eunwoo. Eunwoo was smiling towards Omega and Jimin's expression wasn't seen as only his back was showing in the pic.

Jungkook felt a rage inside him. How did it happen? Wasn't Jimin going to sign a contract with Mr. Kwang? Then his phone received some other texts.

"Thank you for the 10% profit deal."

"Jimin-shi is really good at his job and also a pretty omega anyone would wants to have. It seems like Mr. Cha is also interested in him."

"I am just telling you as your friends. You know what to do next."

Jungkook woke up from him chair with the last message and literally ran outside the office without even waiting for his secretary. He didn't care about 10% profit or his company at all.

He took his sports car leaving the driver behind and drove towards the wolf club as he already knew that place. Jungkook parked his car in a hurry and went inside the club. He saw Eunwoo and Jimin sitting at the corner table with their coffee. Jimin hasn't drank it yet.