Chapter 2 - Almost

AUTHORS' POV

All three of them reached Lucknow Airport by evening and in this whole journey, from home to airport and even now, all Saurav did was watching Shinchan.

"Kya Dii, Abhi wo dance karne wala tha Tv ke aage"( What Dii, he was just gonna dance in front of the tv)"you ruined my fun.", Saurav made a pout when Nimmi had to snatch his phone after getting fed up of his Cartoon show.

"How can you watch it all day long?", she asked putting Saurav's phone in her purse. Saurav made a bitter sweet face and crossed his arms, looking another side and kept giving glances hoping Nimmi will give her phone back. Instead she got busy in taking photos and videos of Lucknow while driver was taking them to hospital.

Though she'd join in two days but she was so excited that before starting, Nimmi wanted to go and see everything in there and also meet the staff.

Soon they reached KGMU Lucknow. It was

King George's Medical University was a medical school, hospital, and medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

King George's Medical University was a medical school, hospital, and medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. When driver hits the break, Nimmi literally ran out in excitement. Saurav had a shocked expression seeing the structure of that hospital building whereas Kartik was quite impressed by it.

"Yeh Hospital hai yan mehal?"(is this a hospital or Palace?), Saurav asked, his eyes still glued. "Shut up Himawari", Nimmi called him with a name that she specifically gave him, seeing how he'd cry for anything and anytime.

Kartik laughed at his pout and dragged him inside walking behind Nimmi. "Let's go.", said Kartik. Soon they were sitting outside Deans' office. She was super nervous sitting next to her two cousins.

Her leg was continuously skahing in nervousness. "Relax Dii, you'll just be fine.", Kartik rubbed her back. "Orr...you can watch Shinchan for distraction."Saurav puts one episode amd gives it to her, not even connecting to headphones.

Nimmi's eyes went wide and she had to snatch his phone and put the volume down. Kartik smacked his head. Before she could say anything someone called her name and told her to go in.

Kartik and Saurav wished him all the best and taking a deep breath she showed thumbs up to her brothers and remembering god she entered.

The moment she entered her head smacked into a, "Ouch, yeh darwaaze ke aage deewar kyun hai?"(why there is a wall here?), saying she bent to pick her file and noticed something when she again spoke, "but deewar ki tangein kyun hain?"(but why does this wall have legs?)", for a second she forgot what she was doing.

"Excuse me?", came a deep husky dominating voice. "Oops,",she bit her tongue. Before that person could say anything or Nimmi could have a look of him, he got a phone call and left.

"Hain deewar kahan gai?(uhhh, where is the wall?), she asked herself looking around and fixing her glasses. "Miss Rathore?", dean called her name and she quickly took her steps towards him. "Yes, yes it's me, I'm sorry", she apologised nervously.

"Please have a seat", he told and Nimmi took a seat in front of him. "Thank you Mr. Tripathi.", saying she gave her file and with that for next half an hour he was explaining everything, when he got a call and he excused himself.

Nimmi was again shaking her leg in nervousness while he was busy. "Miss Nimmi", Mr Tripathi took her attention. And she looked him when he requested, "I know it's a last minute request but could you please volunteer for two days in Vivekanand Polyclinic?", he asked hopefully. She thought and then said yes, which really gave a big relief to him.

Nimmi came out and told both Saurav and Kartik and they all left.
——————————

"Ouch, yeh darwaaze ke aage deewar kyun hai?"(why there is a wall here?), Vikram heard a girl saying and he thought if she's stupid or what. but deewar ki tangein kyun hain?"(but why does this wall have legs?)",he heard her saying again and thought, "she's definitely stupid", before he could bend to help his phone rang and left.

On his way out he met one of the senior doctors as he greeted him "Thank you
Mr. Chandravanshi for coming.", shaking hands and greeting he left from there.
When he reached his car there was loud music playing in his car and Driver was standing Atleast five feet away. Vikram made a very well know eye roll and knocked on the door. His younger sister who was not so young but 21 was playing dynamite from BTS in car.

The music was soo loud they couldn't even hear each other's voice. He took the spare key from his pocket and unlocked the door. Opening it he firstly turned the volume down and turned to see his sister.

She was dancing like crazy on backseat with her hair disheveled,"you look crazy", was the first thing came out of Vikram's mouth. Ananya looked up to his brothers expressionless face and gave a sly smile and squealed.

Vikram shook his head and stood straight coming out of the car. "Sorry Uncle", he apologised to his Driver and they all left from there. While their ride back home Vikram was lecturing her to grow up and stop this BTS craziness.

To which she gave a melodramatic expression saying, "you broke my.....hea...heart..", pretending a heart attack and dying. Vikram looked her in disbelief and raised his brows and then said nonchalantly, "well then, your South Korea tour is cancelled.", he said and Ananya jump sat back and started pleading for not doing so.

"Then start acting your age.", saying he took his phone out and busies himself on phone. "Huh....", doing she turned to her phone and puts her headphones again listening to her favourite band amd vining.

While doing his work Vikram's mind kept going back to the girl who collided with him today. He couldn't see her face properly but did got a little glimpse and it was enough for him to distract. She was very attractive with long black hair with hint of brown and with those round framed glasses she would look so innocently cute.

Vikram shuts his eyes on that scolded himself inwardly , "stop it Vikram, what the hell are you thinking ?", and he went back to his work.

The journey was gonna be really exciting and full of excitement and lots of ups and downs. They both were completely different from each other and unknown, but destiny was gonna unite them in a magical way.
———————
Aa gai pehli double update😘

Let me know your thoughts

My readers are happy because double update and no cliffhangers

Le me: