26 - I mean Never

When I try to give gyan instead of letting my readers enjoy the chapter:

————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Nimmi I..", but suddenly she turned her face to the other side with her arms crossed. Vikram tilted his head in confusion and looked her for a moment. Not getting any response he sighed deeply and asked,

"Are we gonna talk or you gonna be grumpy grandma?", "haww....", Nimmi cried and hits his shoulder.

"You're so mean. I don't wanna talk to you", Before Nimmi could get up and leave, Vikram pulled her back making her land on his lap.

Nimmi's hands landed on his firm chest. Vikram's hand was moving towards her face, "knock, knock", there was a knocking on her door.

"Mumma!!", she practically ran from there with a bewildered expression. Vikram didn't even flinch an eye on it. "Ram what are you doing?"  She whispered yell when Vikram helped her hand smirking and not letting her go.

"Ram please..", she pleaded to let her go. But he was just standing there with his signature smirk. When there was another knock Nimmi pulled her hand with all her force but still nothing. At the end he gave up seeing her pleading eyes and whining like a child.

She signaled Vikram to hide and finally she opened to see, "room service?", "Hello Ma'am, your mother sent your dinner.", he tells Nimmi. "Thank you, we'll manage now.", a voice came from behind. It was Vikram walking towards them.

Nodding he rolled the trolley of mouth watering food over to them and left. She was a little confused to all this. While Vikram was busy setting the table and she was busy thinking what just happened and scratched her head talking to herself. "Stop putting pressure on your tiny little brain."

"You know...,you're rig...", suddenly she realized what he said.  Vikram was busy serving while controlling his smirk and shook his head at her silly antics.

"Kancha cheena kahin ke, chikni chameli ban ke, Paue ka to pata nahi Vicks goli zaroor chadha doongi.."(Stupid Kancha cheena. I'll shove all the Vicks candy in his mouth.", Nimmi mumbled under her breath, glaring at her.

"If you are done planning my murder, come here and eat.", Vikram said nonchalantly taking a seat on sofa and patted the empty space for her to take.

Still mumbling under her breath she sat next to him. Her mind still thinking about something. "Maa already know about this. I was the who told her not to tell you.", Vikram tells holding a spoon full of rice and gestures her to eat.

"Mumma knows? When did you tell her and when did you do all this planning?", she asked chewing on her food. "I convinced her and that's why she brought you back early too. And..", he leaned back relaxing his muscles.

"Also because she loves me more than you..", Nimmi pouted and hits his chest with the back of her hand not that it made any effect on him.

He looked at her hand and then at her and suddenly pulled her on top of him making her shock with his sudden action. "You do realise what you just did, right?", he asked putting a strand of her hair back.

His finger tracing her jaw going to her neck and down. Nimmi closed her eyes in nervousness due to their proximity between them and the position they both were in. A shuttering breath came out and Vikram stopped midway.

Instead he kissed her nose and buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent. She smelled like fresh breeze of sea.
"Relax Begum. Nothing until you aren't ready", Nimmi looked up from her lashes and bit her lip being all shy .

"Let's eat now.", Vikram said and was about to feed her when she refused. "I don't wanna talk to you.", she turned looking to the other side. His shoulders fall and he sighed deeply. "What is it now?",

"You didn't apply henna on your hands. You don't want me. I know you don't care.", Though Nimmi was just teasing him, but those words did not settle well with Vikram. For him anything related to Nimmi and their relationship was never a joke.

He held Nimmi's wrist and with a jolt pushed her back, her back hitting the sofa and eyes went wide in shock. A euphoria ran through her body. "Ra...ram..", an intense and something deep inside his eyes that she never saw before was glowing.

"Never say that, and I mean never.", he warned in bold words to her. His voice was deep and dominating. But there was a clear message of no nonsense in it, a warning that he never wanted to hear these words again.

"I..I.a..", before she could say anything Vikram captured her lips. There was no sweet and soft feeling, he went straight to punishment. His one hand holding her chin and other on sofa supporting his body. Capturing her lower lip sucking it and earning a satisfactory moan.

Leaving his mark he left her lips and looked at her eyes that were closed. Nimmi's fingers went to his face but he held them not letting her touch.

Nimmi was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She opened her eyes slowly to see a pair of dark and intense ones that were piercing through her.

"Next time, I won't be so gentle.", saying he sat back straight and Nimmi did too. For me next 20 minutes there was complete silence in the room except for clinking of utensils. Vikram fed her until last bite amd then without saying anything he just kissed her forehead and out of habit pushed back her glasses on nose and left.

Nimmi stood, seeing him leaving from there but was too nervous to say anything. She didn't wanted him to leave, not like this Atleast.

Vikram turned the knob but before he leave, he turned his head to look at his Begum, "I only want you, because I need you. And for that I could do anything.", he declared raising his palm where Nimmi's name was written. "MY BEGUM.", she read and her eyes filled with soo many unshed tears.

Before she could say anything Vikram closed the door and left. "I know Ram I know you care for me. But you fear is bigger than this care. Your insecurities are more stronger than your trust. But not anymore and i promise I will change that ."

Vikram was lying in his room after getting into his night clothes, his mind still stuck on the words Nimmi said to him. Though they were just words that were said as a joke but for him it was not. He can tolerate everything but not that someone says he doesn't care. Especially when it's someone who is his own. Someone whom he prioritize the most.

The moment those words left Nimmi's lips Vikram felt a punch in his gut. He felt as if he has become a 9 years old and that horrible night was back. Everything was clear in front of him. Suddenly Nimmi's voice was too far for him. All he could hear was his mother begging to a man and was just standing there with his large ego and the words he said that day completely shattered him and his mother's heart.
——————-
That's it for today😘

Rest in next chapter ❤️

Too much of emotions today.

What do you think might happen after this.

Who was the man and what did he say?

Will Nimmi be able to heal Vikram?
————————
When I give an update after skipping a day and that too leaving my legendary cliffhanger😗

Will Nimmi be able to heal Vikram?————————When I give an update after skipping a day and that too leaving my legendary cliffhanger😗