Acknowledgments

From the bottom of my heart, I want to first thank my lovely boyfriend, Aiden, for helping me through almost everything in my life and this book. I don't know how you put up with me. Echo had her Brandon. I have my Aiden. Everyone needs an Aiden. He stood at my side every step of the way with this book when I was crying every night, feeling alone, having a hard time with life, and struggling to get through the days; he was there, pushing me and encouraging me to be my best and be my best every day. If there's anyone more excited about this accomplishment than me, it's him. I can't thank you enough (I know you're reading this; I love you dearly).

And, of course, my readers. New readers, especially my loyal readers, I am grateful to have you guys even know I exist, let alone read my books, so thank you for the support, as always. Every comment and every vote was appreciated. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing Where The Dandelions Grow.

To those who relate to Echo, I hear you, I see you, and I love you. I wrote this book for you. You are not alone, and there will always be a Brandon you can talk to. Whether that's your parents, your closest friends, your dog, your teacher, a hotline, your diary, or your plant, there is always someone willing to listen, or somewhere you can go to express your feelings.

Until next time,

Kayla Rose

ps: Do you guys want bonus chapters, or should I leave it up to your imagination?