The Slender Man... "Brothers"

Art above drawn by, PSlenDy

As highly requested, I hath made a chapter on the other "Slender-beings". This chapter includes variations / parodies of Slender Man, who are also known (by the fandom) as his "brothers" (or various other family members), all in one chapter (because I'm not making separate ones for all of them). Minus Splendor Man because he's special and already has his own chapter.

Okay, First up Trenderman:

1.) His nicknames are Trender and Trendy.

2.) Trenderman, just like Splendorman, is meant to be a parody (meme, spin-off, whatever) of Slenderman.

3.) Is technically the cousin, not brother, of Slender Man.

4.) The origins of Trenderman can be traced back to Tumblr (of course) user, "Conjured Charisma". On July 31st, 2012, he took a picture and posted it onto his blog with the title "Slenderman's Casual Friday". I believe this may be the picture he posted:

 I believe this may be the picture he posted:

He slays to the first-degree

5.) However, though the origin can be traced back to C.C., he wasn't the one to actually created the character; he only sparked the creation of him by another Tumblr user. On August 1, 2012, Tumblr user "I Lack Tact, coined the "Trender Man" name, and relationship to Slender Man as its cousin as a response to another user commenting on the photo.

6.) Trender Man, for the most part, looks like his "cousin" Slender Man, minus the suit. Instead of the suit, he dons a brown sweater (occasionally portrayed as a sweater vest), a white undershirt, and brown pants (basically C.C.'s picture).

7.) Apparently, his skin is a bit darker than Slender Man's, being between the colors of white and humanish tan skin (goddamn, dude's the cheap version of white: off-white). However, in some pictures, he can be as pale as Slender Man.

8.) Fans usually depict him with white tentacles instead of black. They also often depict him with glasses.

9.) Because he is Trenderman, and his whole existence revolves around being fashionable, he changes his outfit often because a "fashionable person cannot wear the same outfit all the time" (HA, tell that to the artists who always draw him in the same outfit).

10.) In terms of his personality, fans often portray him as a drama queen who cannot stand people who have that "swag" look, or wear crocs (man, he would hate the 2020s). He can also be shown as self-absorbed due to his taste in fashion. He can become overly enthusiastic about helping others find better outfits so that they are more fashionable. Many either perceive that trait as either having a need to help others, or intolerance for what he perceives as unfashionable outfits (based on what I read, I think it's the latter, in my opinion).