Killing Kate

Art above drawn by, Jcmixs-Doodles.

1. Her real name is, Katherine Evelyn Knight (So, her last name is Knight, well how ironic is that. Knights are supposed to protect people, but she kills people, well I guess she tried to protect her younger brother, Mike, but she stil kills people).

2. A nickname for her is, Kate the Crying Killer.

3. She is Mexican.

4. She is in a relationship with, Mark the Psycho.

5. She has a fear of memories, clowns (she better watch out for April Fools, Laughing Jack, and, Laughing Jill then). She also has a fear of getting married because of an incident that happened to her when she was 15 with the guy she was dating, and because of that incident, she killed the guy that she was dating.

6. She has Haemolacria (when you cry blood).

7. She seems to be a people-person and would be friends with anybody that wants to be her friend.

8. She likes to hang out with her friends, love, soda (Dr. Pepper to be exact), food, things that make her happy, playing video games, and pranking people.

9. Her weakness is children since she secretly has a soft spot for children and would probably do anything to protect them.

10. Her hobby is fixing cars, or anything involving cars in general. Her creator states that Kate knows everything about cars.

11. She dislikes people who gossip, or say mean things behind people's backs and drama.

12. She kind of has a bad temper and is bipolar.

13. She loves to joke around with people, while insulting them at the same time.

14. Her catchphrase is, "Can you keep a secret?".

15. She has a younger brother named, Mike Knight. She also has an older sister named, Victoria Knight.

16. She's 6'3-6'5 feet tall.

17. She's around 19 years old.

18. She dyed the tips of her hair with blood. #Edgy

19. Kate is a mob boss.

20. Her birthday is on, October 29th.

21. She has a tattoo on her left arm.

22. People consider her a joke character/OC. The

23. She was featured in the comic, I Eat Pasta for Breakfast by, Chibi-Works.

24. She cusses... a lot.

25. She was created by, Jcmixs-Doodles.