The Puppeteer

Art above drawn by, PSlenDy.

1. The Puppeteer's real name, is Jonathan Blake.

2. His alias are, Johnnny and, John when he was still alive.

3. He used to be described as a normal teen.

4. He was raised in Yulee, Florida.

5. Jonathan went through a bad breakup and locked himself up in his room and soon committed suicide.

6. The Puppeteer is a vengeful spirit who feeds upon loneliness and depression. He targets emotionally fragile people.

7. The Puppeteer's strings are very sharp and thin, but can withstand any weight (they can stretch up to 50 feet and hold about 440 pounds in weight). If they break though, he would feel pain. So, basically, these strings are apart of him and are like, extending limbs.

8. The Puppeteer used to play guitar when he was Jonathan Blake and possibly still can play guitar.

9. The Puppeteer has three proxies, Emra, Zachary, and, Trinette, with Emra being made by BleedingHeartwork's (the creator of the Puppeteer) fiancé, Highwind-Valor (awww).

10. His strings get longer depending on his mood. They also multiply when necessary.

11. The Puppeteer is an asexual.

12. He is NOT canonly (which is technically not a word) shipped with Zero, but is canonly shipped and is in a romantic relationship with one of his proxies, Emra (and remember guys, when you're asexual, you can still date, but aren't sexually attracted to anyone and have a low, or no desire for sexual activity).

13. He was born on, July 25, 1974. He committed suicide at the age of 20.

14. He is currently 42 years old and will turn 43 this year, 2018 (This is for those people who wanted to know his mental age, but he is permanently 20 years old). #YoungAndBeautifulForeverButIsConsideredAMonsterWhoNobodyWantsToDate:(

15. He is friends with Bloody Painter.

16. His catchphrases are, "You're alone here, aren't you?", "I'm your only friend.", and, "They call me the Puppeteer."

17. He is 6'3 feet tall.

18. The Puppeteer is a demonic poltergeist.

19. He is a bilingual, he can speak Spanish and English.

20. The Puppeteer is Hispanic and Caucasian.

21. He is sociopathic.

22. He used to smoke Marijuana (Pot, Cannibis, Weed, whatever you call it nowadays.) in his past life to calm his nerves.

23. He was the oldest of his siblings.

24. He had one younger brother and three younger sisters.

25. He is BRUTALLY honest, intelligent, envious, greedy, possessive, and narcissistic (He could be a clichéd tyrant with all these traits).

26. The supposed tears on his face are stains from ectoplasm that his body creates and the ectoplasm can never come off, which means they're stuck on his face forever. Dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!

27. His original arms, unknown to others, have turned into doll arms and there is no explanation as to why this happened.

28. The puppeteer has a calm voice that sounds like a/has the effect of a 'staticky radio'. (dude's asexual and has a staticky radio-like voice... Alastor this you or something?).

29. He was a paperboy and a part-time pizza delivery driver before he died.

30. He hates it when people touches him without permission and almost never touches his victims.

31. Ahem, weird fact, but the Puppeteer's strings are able to be produced in other places besides his fingers such as his nostrils or mouth, which is very uncomfortable for him and is why he doesn't produce them in those places (I wonder if he can produce them from out of his butthole? Sorry, but it had to asked. Oh, or maybe from the pores on his skin, I mean, pores are technically holes, just tiny. Wait, just imagine them coming from out of his ears. Again, I'm very sorry).

32. Every time the Puppeteer remembers something from his past life, he goes into a state of anger and turmoil (at least he doesn't turn even more evil and turn even more into a monster just like those spirit things in Noragami 👍).

33. He cannot teleport as he is a wanderer and has to usually walk or float to his destination (watch out for this poor pedestrian, ghost cars!)

34. He can morph through solid objects, but he only does it when he needs to as it takes a lot of energy and effort.

35. When he was alive, he loved the theatre and plays (dude can be the actual Phantom of the Opera if he wanted, except he would actually be a phantom).

36. His favorite bands were Nirvana, Soundgarden, and R.E.M. (the more I learn about him, the more I see him as a hippie for some reason).

37. He is created by, BleedingHeartworks.