Zero

Art above drawn by, Chisai-Yokai, another one of my favourite artists. As you can see, I have a lot of favourite artists.

1. Her real name is, Alice Marie Jackson.

2. Her nicknames are, Zero and, Alice. (Well, duh).

3. Zero is very sarcastic and also insane. She loves the colors monochromatic grey, white, and blacks. Zero is very twisted when killing or torturing her victims.

4. She is somewhat similar to Laughing Jack.

5. She is currently 21 years old (as of 2019).

6. She is very sassy and possibly Bipolar.

7. It is said that she is best friends with Clockwork, Puppeteer, Ticci Toby, and Masky.

8. The fandom likes to ship Zero with The Puppeteer, but they aren't canonly shipped together, or canonly in a relationship (at least when it comes to puppeteer's creator). Another reason for this ship/why it's popular is because the creator of Zero made a comic where the Puppeteer and Zero became a thing.

9. She is a punk rocker and is very antisocial.

10. She draws zeroes with the blood of her victims as her calling card (I think you guys know that already).

11.  Her birthday is on, October 25th.

12. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.

13. Zero is 5'5-5'6.

14. She poured bleach on her eyes because she doesn't like colours (Why aren't you blind, Zero! Well, she is technically blind, colourblind to be exact, but still).

15. She has French and English ancestry.

16. She doesn't like people and doesn't like teaming up with anybody.

17. She loves multilating the bodies of her victims.

18. As Alice grew older, she began to forget about Zero, her imaginary friend. Zero became enraged and had a psychotic outburst, which is one of the main reasons Zero took possession over Alice in Wonderland (sorry, I just had to).

19. Before Zero took over Alice, she had green eyes and curly brown hair. As Zero, she had white curly hair and faded grey/white eyes.

20. Again, before Alice Liddell (again, sorry, I had too) was taken over by Zero, her goal was too fit into school and gain the respect she wanted (which she obviously has failed to do seeing as how she is a murderer now).

21. On one of BleedingHeartwork's (Puppeteer's creator) posts on DeviantArt asking people what they think of Puppeteer, ZombiePunkRat replied with "He's awesome! So mysterious..... ;)
And I like the concept of a spirit like being, disguising himself as a imaginary friend (if that's correct). And I love his role as a puppet master, it's pretty sweet". Hmmmmm... this sounds similar, doesn't it? In Zero's story, Zero was the imaginary friend of Alice, so maybe ZombiePunkRat got some inspo for Zero from Puppeteer. I'm not entirely sure though since there's a drawing of Zero from 2013, whilst that comment was made in 2014 (so, either she made the story in 2014/some days after that comment, or the story was already made and just really likes the idea of imaginary things becoming somewhat real/dangerous 🤷‍♀️).

22. She is created by, ZombiePunkRat.

(07-23-2021 And I know, I know, some of you guys have been commenting on this saying she's a lesbian, but the reason I haven't added that as a fact is because I literally can't find anything that states she is a lesbian. I also can't go on ZombiePunkRat's DeviantArt because it's been deactivated. Her YouTube and Tumblr are still up, but I still couldn't find anything on her being a lesbian. Sorry y'all.

The only thing I can find at least relating to Zero's sexuality is the fact that ZombiePunkRat ships (or at least used to/when she was still active in the Creepypasta community) the Puppeteer and Zero and has made art and a comic about them, which I believe is still on her YouTube (still, this ship technically is not canon though).

Anyways, listen to these songs titled Zero whilst I go back into hibernation:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wk7C64kaP4 - Zero by Smashing Pumpkins (which I strongly suggest giving it a listen; it's one of my favorites by them, aside from Bullet with Butterfly Wings, of course).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuiaAPXYSd0 - Zero Zero by Gerard Way (this one I happened to stumble upon whilst I let SoundCloud put on random songs because I wanted to find new music to listen to. Anyways, this one is good as well).