PROLOGUE

HEY GUYS.......

I AM BACK.....

I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT THIS STORY TOO LIKE MY OTHER STORIES...

THIS STORY IS SPECIAL TO MY HEART AND I TOOK 1 YEAR TO START THIS.....

HAPPY READING.........

################################################################

LOCATION : UNKNOWN PLACE IN HYDERABAD

In an unknown place in Hyderabad. we can see a boy roaming around that unknown place mindlessly. He don't even know where he was going. He was murmuring only two words that to find his nana (father) as he is in danger and his bunny his sister.

He is talking to himself

Boy : how should I find nana (father). I don't even know where he is. His life is in danger

FLASH BACK....

In a mansion the same boy is roaming around his home when he came across a room he listened some sounds. That boy shrugged and continued searching the ball he came for as he was playing with his sister and friend like brother he threw that ball inside the house and now as a punishment for throwing the ball inside the house he was searching for that.

But when he listened his nanna's (father's) name he stopped in his tracks and listened the conversation that man was saying in the mobile.

Man : yash was going to a trip today and he has already left so you know the plan right. Yash should not return to the house and kill him. I should get the confirmation that he was dead within an hour.

That boy was shocked listening this and he don't know what to do in that shock he left home in search of his nanna (father).

FLASH BACK END...

Boy : Now what to do and where to go its been 3 days I am walking. Okay I will do one thing I will walk where my heart says.

Thinking and talking to himself that boy started to walk where his heart leads to.

LOCATION : MM MANSION, HYDERABAD

In MM mansion we can see a gloomy boy sitting lost and his grand parents and parents are arguing.

Man : dad we can't take care of manik as we have office and twins to take care of too

Lady : athayya (mother-in-law) and mavayya (father-in-law)  please for some days take care of manik we will take him when we settle with the twins. Dhruv and mukti are still small and manik is big enough now so please.

Old man ( angrily) : I am taking my grandson with me and from now on he has nothing to do with you.

Saying that old man and old woman took manik with them

They are none other than MR. HARSH MALHOTRA and MRS. GAYATRI HARSH MALHOTRA who took MANIK MALHOTRA with them.

Even though manik was going away from them MR. RAJ MALHOTRA and MRS. NEYONIKA RAJ MALHOTRA who are manik's parents stood there unaffected.

Soon harsh and gayatri with manik entered inside car and their journey to there village shankaranarayanapuram which is 6 hour distance through car.

In car :

Harsh : manik where are you lost son

Gayatri : don't worry manik we are with you

Manik (lost) : but my jaan, cabbu and nanna (dad) are not with me

Harsh : who are they manik

Harsh don't know anything about yash and his children or wife. He only knows that raj has a best friend named Prakash murthy. Raj and neyonika are living with Prakash and his wife maya and their children in MM mansion which is also named as MURTHY and MALHOTRA mansion.

Manik : my yash nanna (dad), everyone said he died but I don't believe that but from 3 days my jaan and cabu are also missing no one is saying anything when I asked about them. I also saw that someone took my jaan in a car even I ran behind that car but I couldn't catch that. When I said about this to dad and Prakash uncle they are unaffected.

Listening this harsh and gayatri understood that manik's jaan is kidnapped and they also found something fishy regarding yash and manik's cabbu.

Harsh : don't worry manik I will take care of that

Assuring manik harsh and gayatri took manik to their village.

Its been 1 week manik came to shankaranarayanapuram but seeing manik lost and gloomy all the time made harsh and gayatri heart broken and they don't know what to do.

Suddenly there came a call to their home. Even though phone was ringing manik didn't even flinched and was lost.

Sighing harsh lifted the call and gayatri was sad seeing manik like that.

After the call harsh looked serious.

Gayatri : what happened?

Harsh : we need to go for temple.

Gayatri once gave a look to manik. Sighing both harsh and gayatri took manik to temple.

########################################

how do you feel manik's cabbu and manik's jaan?

who do you think is manik's jaan?

what happen to manik's jaan?

about manik?

what do you think about harsh and gayatri?

what do you think about raj and neyonika?

WITH LOVE......♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA.....♥♥♥