CHAPTER-13

hey guys!!!!!!!!!

short one

#################################

LOCATION : SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

Seeing this everyone was calm as they know that snake is Vasuki and it won't do anything to manik and nandini. But MM couple were tensed and evils were scared.

Soon Vasuki (snake) climbed onto manik's neck and ganesh (elephant) too stood by nandini's left side as right side it was manik who stood there with her,

With Vasuki on manik's neck, ganesh onto nandini's left side both manan started to move towards radham (chariot). Seeing this villagers, malhotra couple, naveli family with pantulu garu (priest) everyone folded their hands in namaskaram.

Until now the deepam (traditional lamp) which was lit in front of the idols in radham (chariot) were flickering even when there is no breeze.

But now when manan was walking towards radham (chariot) with Vasuki and ganesh on their side Swamiji started to blow shankam (conch) once again and when they were walking there was wind blowing in direction of radham (chariot) everyone saw towards deepam (lamp) which was light there to watch that in amazement as until now light was flickering and was almost to get blown away was now standing straight and bright without even blinking in that heavy breeze.

This made everyone surprised. Manan soon broke the coconut and gave harathi to radham (chariot). After that Vasuki went away from there and ganesh too stood a side. Manan took the rope from one side and started to drag the radham (chariot). Which surprisingly moved easily without any inconvenience.

Watching all these made MM couple and evils upset and jealous mainly evils.

Every woman in village came towards radham (chariot) and poured water on the road where radham (chariot) will be moving. And gave rice grains and jaggery to nandini and navya who stood in front of the radham (chariot) to collect them in a basket.

Suddenly there started the drums sound and manik and cabir started to sing and dance in front of radham (chariot) when it is moving so that the one who are dragging the ropes of radham (chariot) along the boundary of the village should not feel tired.

Manik :

Ooru Erayyindi Eru Horettindi
Etthi Kota Peta Ekam
Chesthu Chindadindi

Cabir :

Ooru Erayyindi Eru Horettindi
Etthi Kota Peta Ekam
Chesthu Chindadindi

Manik :

Berilu Buralu Thappetlu Thalalu

Horeththe Kolahalamlo

Manbir :

Eeredu Lokalu Yeleti Maareda
Ooregi Ravayya Maavada Kivela
Peddollu Pedollu Ayinolle Avvala
Kanollane Maata Lekunda Povala

Gayatri with priya and other ladies of the village came towards radham (chariot) to do harathi as it is already they did half journey.

Priya :

Thobuttuvintiki Sare Ettukelli
Sakettukochava Maa Gadapaki

Gayatri :

Maalakshmi Magada Yemichi Pampaala
Neevichindega Maakunnadi

There came nandini and navya. They went towards their respective partners and stood beside them asking like something and singing with them.

Navni :

Kadhileti Radhachakram emannadantaa

Manik :

Kodavallu Nagallu Chese Panantha
Bhudevi Pooje Kadha

Cabir :

Ye Vedamaina Evari Swedamaina
Aa Saami Seve Kadaa

Manik :

Kadupaara Ee Mannu Kannolle Antha
Kulamochi Kadantada

Cabir :

Prathi Inti Pellanitidee Veduka
Janamantha Chuttale Kadaa

Manan, cavya :

Eeredu Lokalu Yeleti Maareda
Ooregi Ravayya Maavada Kivela
Peddollu Pedollu Ayinolle Avvala
Kanollane Maata Lekunda Povala

Manan and cavya started dancing around the village followed by radham (chariot).

Cabir :

Vajrala Vadagallu Sirijallu Kuravaala
Taramga Vade Ee Kerinthallona

Manik :

Ee Pancha Ka Pancha Ke Kanchalunna
Jarapaala Ee Jathara

Cabir :

Veyyamadalu Daati Sayyataliyyala
Maa Chelimi Chatinchagaa

Manik :

Prathi Palle Ee Sambaram Sakshiga
Manalaage Undalanukodaa

Manan, cavya :

Eeredu Lokalu Yeleti Maareda
Ooregi Ravayya Maavada Kivela
Peddollu Pedollu Ayinolle Avvala
Kanollane Maata Lekunda Povala

Soon they reached to the temple. Everyone once again offered their prayers towards the idols and started to go from there after taking prasadam as blessing.

Swamiji, and pantulu garu (priest) talking with each other and manan and cavya are with their cute little family once again bantering with each other.

Ram : today it was cool

Harsh : yeah today it went smoothly

Manik : come on old man when I am there it should go smooth right

Harsh : hey whom are you calling old man call your dad as old but not me

Cabir : and why so, see old man you have white hair and looks weak

Hearing that ram started laughing loudly but stopped when he saw harsh glare.

Ram : what don't glare he is saying true.

Priya : yeah like you dad don't cover his white hair with dye right

Priya retorted ram

Harsh : that's like my daughter. I still regret the day I made you my son instead of priya my daughter.

Navni : and why so

Navya and nandini asked curiously

Harsh : so that this stupid fellow wont tease my daughter and I can play with him like I am his father-in-law and I wont allow him near my daughter.

Ram : thank god you didn't made me your son-in-law.

Harsh : that is what I feel bad I wish I could make you my son-in-law and priya my daughter. So that I can play with you

Harsh said that grumpily which made ram sulk hearing harsh but listening them made manan and cavya laugh and gayatri glare harsh.

Gayatri : stop it harsh don't say anything to my son.

Saying this gayatri hugged ram and harsh hugged priya imitating the mother-son duo. Manan and cavya hugged both of them combined which look like a family hug.

Seeing this made MM couple and evils hurt, anger, upset and more jealous. But hearing a voice which came from there back made MM couple freeze in their places.

Voice : oh family hug that too without me....

#####################################

who is that voice?????

guess the voice!!! and comment

WITH LOVE♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥