CHAPTER-5

HEYYY I AM BACK............

HAPPY READING.............

##########################################

LOCATION : SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

After Swamiji left manik turned towards devils.

Manik : I missed you all

Cavya, nandini : even we missed you

They three hugged manik. They broke the hug when they heard a voice and turned to face MM couple. Seeing MM couple nandini started to breath uneven. They all know what nandini went because of MM couple so manik without caring anything hugged nandini and started to say soothing words as he knows nandini is getting panic attack.

Manik started to whisper in nandini's ears to calm her down.

Manik : jaan calm down I am here with you and no one can do anything to you calm down.

After nandini calmed down manik once again hugged her tight and turned to face MM couple.

Neyonika : manik who are they and who is she

Neyonika spoke referring to cavya and pointing to nandini.

Manik : its none of your business you are just a guest here so be that and don't even try to interfere in my life.

Saying this rudely to Neyonika manik turned towards cavya side hugging nandini.

Manik : so my devils what next?

Navya : what do you mean by what next anna (brother)

Manik : aren't you forgetting something navu

Navya (whining) : Annaya (brother)

Manik : haha okay don't whine you remember right tomorrow is dwajarohanam and we have to collect wood for that

Navya : yeah I got it sorry I forgot

Cabir : okay then first lets change and then we can go into forest so that we can get a fine and good wood

Manik : and then by evening elders can get that ready for tomorrow.

Nodding there heads they left inside the temple to inform elder Malhotra couple and other elders of the temple trustee about the same. After informing them, devils (manan and cavya) left for Jannat to get ready.

Here after manik left with,

Mukti : who is that girl and how dare she say my brother as hers

Alya : and not to forget who is that witch side hugging my manik.

Raj : girls leave it we don't know what is the relationship of manik with them if we offend manik we cant get manik to marry alya. So be calm and don't offend manik.

Evils nodded hearing raj but alya and mukti couldn't forget about navni.

Abhi : why don't we go with them to know more about their relation?

Listening abhi mukliya (mukti and alya) nodded their heads.

Soon evils too with MM couple reached Jannat. When they came inside, they saw manik was waiting for remaining three to come downstairs so that they can go. They also saw that cavya and nandini came downstairs just then.

Alya (extra sweetly) : manik

Manik (irritated) : what

Listening manik's irritated voice navni know he will burst out if alya says something more and they didn't like alya's tone in the first place.

Nandini : mani

Even before manik calls nandini navya interrupted them.

Navya : Annaya (brother)

Manik : ha navu

Navya : we are getting late anna (brother)

Cabir : okay manik lets move we have to come fast

Nodding their heads manan and cavya started to go but neyonika stops manik.

Neyonika : manik wait

Manik :  now what

Neyonika : alya, mukti, abhi and dhruv wanted to come too with you.

Before manik says something cabir interrupted him.

Cabir : okay they may come with us

Listening cabir manik raised his one eyebrow towards cabir only to see him smirking.

Seeing these two navni knows something was cooking between them.

Manik : before they come I warn you guys that don't disturb our work if you by any chance disturb us we will leave you in the forest itself. Mind it

Listening manik evils as usual took his words light but MM couple know that manik will do what he says.

Even before MM couple warn their children devils moved out of house with evils on their tow.

Manik took his Wagoneer SUV from garage.

Manik took the driving seat with nandini on passenger seat cavya in the middle with mukti and dhruliya with abhi on the back row.

#################################

about manan?

about cavya?

about manik and navya?

WITH LOVE♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥