CHAPTER-7

LOCATION : JANNAT, SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM 

Mukti (sulking) : what is there in the forest for a mere wood why should we walk that long

Mukti sulkily questioned devils. This made devils frown. That is when navni came from kitchen carrying water for manbir or to be precise for their husband and to-be-husband.

Listening mukti navya couldn't control her cool and lashed out.

Navya : what did you say? A mere wood!! How can a spoiled brat know what that wood meant.

Listening navya mukti was enraged and started to insult navya even before neyonika could stop.

Mukti : you low class bit..

She couldn't even finish her sentence due to the loud shout of manik.

Manik : don't even complete that sentence miss. Malhotra

Listening manik low and dangerous voice made mukti to shiver.

Mukti : anna (brother) who is she to you that you are protecting her that much

Manik : stop calling me anna (brother) first and she is my sister whom I took care of... whom I nurture her with care.... Whom I took care when she needs me the most... and I am the one whom she relays on when she needs something... she took care of me when I need a sister... in fact she is my second mother for which I am lucky enough to have her.

Listening manik made mukti to hate navya more, she felt manik insulted her and she got jealous and more hatred towards navya.

Manik : don't you even dare to say a word more towards my sister. If you said anything consequences won't be good.

Warning evils one more time manik gave a warning and hateful look towards neyonika and maya. Then he dragged navya from there towards gaming room with nanbir (nandini + cabir) following them.

All this was seen by senior Malhotra couple. Seeing harsh and gayatri at the door step and by their expressions neyonika knew they saw everything.

By seeing harsh and gayatri mocking look towards neyonika made her to bend her head. Giving a final glance towards mukti and neyonika harsh left from there.

Gayatri : I can see how good you are with my manik.

Gayatri mocked neyonika and went from there towards devils only to see harsh there with a contended look

Gayatri : what happened

Harsh : look at them

Gayatri with a confused face gave a look towards gamming room only to be amused and a contended smile

FLASHBACK...

After manik dragged navya towards gamming room he hugged navya tightly.

Manik : navu you are my cute sister right please calm down

Navya : but its not me who need to calm down its you Annaya (brother)

Navya told that soo innocently that can make everyone fall for her. 

Listening this made nandini and cabir laugh

Seeing them laughing at him made manik pout

Manik : you are laughing at my expense right then laugh

Saying this manik started tickling nandini and seeing them cabir too started to tickle navya.

FLASHBACK END......

That is when harsh came towards devils only to see them four laughing to their hearts content and started to play with each other tickling each other.

Gayatri : look at them I thought they will be sulking and here they are playing

Listening gayatri harsh chuckled.

Harsh : they don't need anyone gayatri they themselves are enough for each other. Today I am proud of them you know, today manik defended his sister yeah I agree navya is not blood related but they didn't care today they proved that heart connection is more than blood connection. See even though mukti is manik blood related sister she disappointed manik she couldn't even understand him.

Harsh : today they stood for each other... they stood for our culture..... I am proud of my upbringing of them gayatri.

Saying this harsh once again gave a look towards devils and moved towards his room.

Listening harsh made gayatri emotional and proud of her children. Composing herself she moved towards them.

Gayatri : okay enough of your fun go to your rooms to get some rest

Nodding their heads and kissing gayatri cheeks nandini and navya went towards their room. And cabir and manik kissed gayatri forehead and went towards their rooms.

Seeing them four gayatri was proud of her upbringing. And she too went towards her room to take rest.

Here in living room after harsh and gayatri went mukti couldn't stand there and went towards her room and vowed to ruin navni.

Seeing everything neyonika and maya to left from there.

Their day went in a jiffy. 

WITH LOVE♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥