CHAPTER-2

HEY ALLL........

HAPPY READING...........

#######################################

AFTER 20 YEARS......

LOCATION : MM MANSION, HYDERABAD

We can see two men sitting in the living room of the mansion chatting and reading newspaper, two women sitting beside them and chatting. When they are reading newspaper suddenly the news in the paper caught their attention.

Man1 : who the hell is this

Man2 : what happened raj?

This caught the lady's attention too; they are none other than Murthy and Malhotra couple.

Neyonika : what happened raj?

Raj : who the hell is this infinity industries

Prakash : yeah even I got that company's attention and they are now in top 3

Raj : no Prakash they are in the 1st place right now

Prakash : what

Raj : yes they are doing the project with central government

Maya : really

Raj : yeah

Prakash : not only that dream corporation is on 2nd place.

Maya : I also heard that these dream corporation and infinity industries are like parent and child companies. They also have many ties with shankaranarayanapuram

Listening shankaranarayanapuram raj and neyonika snapped their heads towards maya in a shock.

Neyonika : what do you mean maya

Maya : yes neyo the dream corporations is from shankaranarayanapuram its first firm is CMN organic farming

Raj : okay I think if we go there we can get some contracts from them as we are also from the same village don't you think right now MM industries are in the verge of bankruptcy.

Prakash : you are right raj we can go there and before that we can get some information regarding the ceo's too.

Neyonika : but how could we go there we didn't even step into that village since 20 years.

Maya : don't forget manik is also there.

Neyonika : its been 20 years I have seen and talked to him I don't even know how is he now.

Raj : don't worry neyo manik is our son and not to forget within 1 week the shankaranarayanapuram jathara (carnival) is going to start. as per the traditions no one will say no to stay at their house in that time so we are going there.

Prakash : tell our kids to pack

Maya, Neyonika : okay

Soon their kids DHRUV MALHOTRA, MUKTI MALHOTRA, ABHIMANYU MURTHY and ALYA MURTHY were downstairs.

The four spoiled brats of murthy and Malhotra kids were here.

Neyonika : what are you guys doing here don't you want to attend your college and office

Mukti : oh come on mom don't you know we don't have to attend those boring lectures.

Abhi : and we are ceo's so we don't even want to attend office today.

Prakash : okay and before you guys go we want to say something to you

Alya : yes dad

Raj : we are going to shankaranarayanapuram for 10 days

Mukti : what to a village

Mukti said with a disgusted face. Alya, Abhi and Dhruv too scrunched their faces

Raj : no more arguments in this, within 4 days we are going there.

Nodding their heads with a bad face the 4 spoiled brats or you can say the evils went from there.

Prakash : okay guys we have to wrap our work within these four days so that we can go there.

Maya : okay

Even these 4 too went to their offices so that they can wrap their works.

These four days went into jiffy and three days before the jathara (carnival) they started their journey towards shankaranarayanapuram.

Soon everyone's destiny is going to change some will get what they want and some will lose what they even have.

Everyone will get their share of karma and that is the course of this universe. Let's see what will happen to everyone in this journey. This jathara is so special to so many lives and now what that will bring to them let's find.

############################################

about MM couple?

about evils?

about shankaranarayanapuram?

with love♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥