CHAPTER-4

HEYYY I AM BACK...........

HAPPY READING...............

###############################################

LOCATION : SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

Its been two days Malhotra couple and murthy couple with there children are staying in Jannat. In these two days manik's mood was off. He was irritated and not to forget alya's clinging started to frustrate him.

He was controlling himself seeing those unwanted people and his parents and siblings showing extra sweetness is making him to lose control.

Alya was attracted to manik seeing him the first time made her obsessed with him. And seeing him ignoring her and always on phone or laptop made her madness more.

Seeing alya attracted to manik neyonika thought to get manik married to alya and even talked with everyone and not to forget everyone agreed too as they don't even know that manik is already married.

From that moment alya is being clingier to manik and everyone is supporting her. And this didn't went unnoticed by old couple and manik. 

It is the day before the jathara (festive / carnival) starts. Manik, harsh and gayatri was in the temple. Even those evils and MM couples came (Murthy and Malhotra).

When they are seeing temple suddenly, they heard the shankam (conch) sound everyone turned towards the sound only to see Swamiji coming.

Seeing everyone there Swamiji gave small smile and spoke

Swamiji : oh I see everyone is present here. Every character in this story is going to be here and participate in this auspicious festival. Someone's lives are going to change and everyone will face their karma.

Saying this Swamiji once again blow shankam (conch).

Listening Swamiji everyone was confused as whom he represents. But ignored their thoughts.

Seeing manik poker face and sulking made Swamiji smile. He gave a small mischievous smile to manik and spoke.

Swamiji : I can see a soul is eagerly waiting for someone.

Listening Swamiji everyone turned towards him. MM couple and evils don't know about who Swamiji was referring to but harsh gayatri and manik very well knows whom Swamiji is referring to

Manik pouted hearing Swamiji and before he can say something they heard a voice or you can say voices.

Hearing those voices manik ran in search of them. Seeing manik running and hearing voices except MM couple and evils everyone had a huge smile on their faces and everyone followed manik to see what is happening.

Nandini :

Madhura madhura tara meenaakshi...

kanchi pattuna kaamaakshi

mahini mahima gala meenakshi kaasii lo visaalaakshi

Navya :

Madhura madhura tara meenaakshi...

kanchi pattuna kaamaakshi

mahini mahima gala meenakshi kaasii lo visaalaakshi

cabir :

jaaji mallelaa ghumaghumalaa jaavalii...

letha siggula sarigamala jaabilii