Part 1

Vote and comments between the lines please support me with this news Wattpad story and hope you will like it

Enjoy reading it!

//////////

It was summer night sitting with my best friend in the coffee shop

Drinking our large ice coffee. She's telling me about her lovely and caring parents towards her and her brother.

I can never relate to it because my parents were never there for me when I need them the most. But the way she talking about her father making me already wants to be his daughter just like her.

"Hey Lorena are you listening to me, what are you thinking of? Or are you thinking about your secret boyfriend?"

"No San, I'm listening to you, you were telling me about your father and how he does a stuff to you."

"you still single? You never dated in your whole life."

"Chill San I'm just 18 years old I haven't lived that long to date the whole industry"

"Yes but you know my brother is here. He is so deeply in love with you. you should give him a chance at least"

"I can't San. He's like my brother too. We grow up together. three of us, even my elder brother was mostly with us"

"That's right Lorena, but you can give it a thought about it"

I look through the window next to us. It was cloudy and starts raining heavily. I don't have umbrella and she doesn't have her own car yet.

"San look how we going to go home now. It's raining so much. None of us having money neither a car or umbrella. The coffee shop going to close in  five minutes"

She took her phone out of her handbag starts typing something

"What are you doing? Who are you texting?"

"Wait and you will see in few minutes"

My favourite weather was always cloudy and rainy days. From when I was like 6 years old until now. It makes me feel happy and relaxed.

We were sitting still, until the waiter came to us.

"Excuse me ladies but we have to close, I'm sorry, you have to get out now."

San: "can you just please give us few minutes, we waiting for someone to come"

"Sorry you can wait outside for that"

We took our stuff and went outside waiting for something I don't know what we waiting for but it still raining so much

I was wearing very light white shirt dress nothing that I can wear it over it.

San was wearing a black shirt dress

"San what are  we waiting for? We going to get wait and we don't have even a rainy jackets with us"

"He's almost here"

"Who's almost here?"

"Who else?"