Part 25

I ran away from his intense gaze, he was about to kiss me but The office door suddenly opened

I was facing Mr Jeon and he was facing the door, my back was facing the door area

I let out a slight moan as Mr Jeon moved his hand from my femininity, and buried my face between his shoulder and his neck, traces of my orgasm still visible on my sleepy face.

And his sudden movement sent a series of shivers inside me, making me forget the misfortune that awaits us, made me rub against his erect manhood to spoil

His breath steady.

I couldn't see the person who had just burst into the office because my back was turned towards the door.

Fear replaced pleasure in my heart, I was afraid that it might be a member of his family, I thought of an excuse for our hug and then whispered in Jungkook's ear

"Mr. Jeon, who entered the office just now?"

He looked at me with the tip of his eyelid and reassured me with warm words mixed with his raging exhalation.

"Don't worry little girl, our little secret is safe."

He directed his gaze at the person standing at the entrance.

"Didn't your mother teach you that knocking on the door is polite?"

At that moment, my nerves collapsed and I was convinced that it was Myung. I even started making excuses with my mind, but his strange voice proved to me that he was not someone I know.

"I knocked twice but you didn't answer me, though your secretary clearly told me you were inside, and the question that you making such a good voice that you didn't hear me"

"My secretary is supposed to have told you that I asked not to be disturbed, so the reason for your insolence for breaking into my office had better be convincing."

I heard the stranger's footsteps as he boldly approached near our site.

"When the secretary told me that you came with a strange girl and then asked her not to disturb me, I thought I would catch you in an obscene position if you entered now, or I would watch a beautiful porn scene."

I glanced at Mr. Jeon's exposed neck and pressed his shoulders nervously as the man laughed lightly.

"Shall I step over the two of you to see what's going on behind the desk?"

Panic ran amok in my ribs, so I turned to Mr. Jeon's calm eyes, devoid of fear.

"Our friendship does not give you the right to address me rudely, I told you more than once that I am here your boss, and you have to act seriously while you are in the company."

It's his friend!

I opened my eyelids wide in surprise as Jungkook threatened him with a rough voice.

"If you don't want to be kicked out, leave Kim Taehyung now."

Taehyun put his hands on the desktop, and my heart beat for fear that he would carry out his threat and see my face, which swears that I committed a disgraceful act.