Part 24

"To my company we going to have honest conversations without anyone distracting us"

"What you mean honest conversation"

"You will see when we get there"

We drove to his company, it's like about twenty minutes away from his house, it's going to be the first time I'm going to see his company I always wanted to see it but didn't have the right opportunity to do so

It's huge, fancy.  We get inside the parking lot, he opened the door for me, offers me his hand to hold but I didn't give him my hand I just get out of the car by myself. We waited for the elevator to come then get inside it.

The elevator closed its doors while Mr. Jeon stood beside me with his usual dignity. After seconds of silence, I decided to tell him.

"I don't want to talk about anything especially about last night talk"

He pulled one of his hands from his classic trouser pocket and ran it over my head gently.

"Don't you want to know everything about me? To be able to understand me well?"

The warmth in his eyelids melted my heart, I kept holding my breath until he put his hand back in his pocket.

"I will not force you."

The elevator door opened and such a gentleman get in with us, he knows Mr Jeon, I tried to hide behind Jeon so he won't see me maybe he knows his son Myung.

"Sir, I came to your office, but you weren't there"

"Yes I just came now, what you need"

"There's some paper you need to sign them now"

"Send them over and I'll do so"

"As you wish Sir"

The elevator beeped, signaling our arrival at our station, before its shutters pulled apart.

Outside there was an open office, in which a pretty woman was sitting. She straightened up as soon as she saw her boss coming towards her.

"Mr. Hyune was here a while ago."

Jungkook lingered by her desk and responded with an operation.

"I met him downstairs, I don't want any inconvenience."

the secretary nodded.

"As you wish, sir"

We walk in to his office, exited to see it, he opened the door and told me to get in first, a very classic big office that the view of it on the centre of downtown

There was two chairs and a big sofa right in front his desk. He told me to sit in that place while he pointed at it, he went and sit on his chair behind the desk

He has big apple laptop and a big apple computer, there's many papers on desk

"Do you want to drink anything? Because later on I won't get you anything"