Part 39

"Lorena, what's that mark on your neck?"

"San!!"

"Yes San who did you thought?"

"No one I was just surprised you entered when I told you to wait little bit, I always fall asleep naked, and these mark some bees bit me"

I don't know how I came up with this lie, but I'm glad that I had something to say I tired to cover my neck too, so she won't see the mark on my neck and body

"Can you give me, some time to change and I'll be downstairs"

"Alright I will be downstairs waiting for you"

She left my room, closing the door behind her. I got up, wrapped the blanket around myself, went to the closet, and found my dress. I put it on, covered the mark with some makeup, then headed downstairs.

Everyone was there waiting for me, I felt shy to look at Mr Jeon

"Good morning, everyone. San, could you come over here a bit?"

"Yes"

She was sitting about to eat but then she gets up and came to me

"What's up Lorena?"

"I'm going home, I have something to do with my mom"

"Yes sure but came and eat something first"

"I'm good for now thank you will see you later"

"You won't come to the party!"

"I don't think so"

"Yes you will come with your family"

"Yes will see"

"See you later, everyone!"

I headed straight to my room, took a hot shower, and looked at myself in the mirror. His mark on my neck, it just affirmed more that I belong to him and no one else.

Finished up everything, had a bite, then went back to my room. It's time for office now, last day today. Working at the company feels better than home.

I wore, tight white shirt, with a black skirt and black small bag

Rode with Uber, arrived on time at my small office. Mr. Kim was already there.

"Good morning Mr"

"Good morning where have you been Lorena?"

"I was working from home"

"I know but why didn't you come here to work?"

"I wasn't feeling good"

"Alright since it's your last day, the boss wants you to work there beside him"

"Where beside him?"

"As his secretary is off today, you're going to be his go-to for the whole day."