Part 27

I stood beside it and smelled something. It's that perfume, the Mr. Jeon Perfume!

I looked and saw Mr. Jeon sitting with them, staring right at us.

"Mr. Jeon," I said with a trembling voice, filled with fear and uncertainty.

Two hands gripping the chair's arms, his gaze locked on us, that knowing expression, as if he'd caught my lie. It gave me chills.

"Dad, you here"

He stood up, walked over to us, and stood beside Myung. His gaze was fixed on me.

"What you two doing here?"

"Dad, I brought Lorena here, she was sitting alone looking bored. She was stressing about finals so I just took her out to get some fresh air"

His gaze still on me

"Nice, what time you two came here?"

"It was about hour or so"

"How was it? Did you like it Ms Pham?"

It's really tough for me to meet his gaze, knowing that I've lied to him. It's hard to look directly into his eyes now.

"Lorena my dad is talking to you"

"Yes Sir it was good"

His lips turned downward, he shook his head, and his hands went into his pockets. It was clear that he didn't like what I said.

"Where you two going now?"

"Ah dad, I'm taking her home, her father needs her now he texted her to be at home"

"Oh her dad texted her"

My heart is beating fast like crazy, I just went to disappear already please just let's go

"Nice you can take her in little bit for now come let me introduce you two to meet my friends"

Myung placed his hand on my back and walked with me to the table where all the businessmen were sitting. I felt so nervous in that moment.

"Guys, this is my son Myung, and his lovely fiancé Lorena, soon to be his wife"

When he said that, I glanced at him and his eyes were solely focused on me. It was obvious to anyone observing that there was a strong connection between us.

Everyone said hi and give us a warm welcome, Myung looked really happy other then me here eating myself alive

"Come sit, I bet her father can wait little bit for her right since he knows she's with you"

"Yes I guess so, Lorena?"

"Yes" they can't really hear my voice it's barely coming out of my mouth

"Let sit"

Myung kindly pulled out a chair for me and helped me sit down. He's such a gentleman. But now I can't fully focus on him because his dad is sitting on my left side and Myung is on my right side. Mr. Jeon is quite close!