Part 20

"Lorena...

"What say it"

"My dad...."

It's like time stood still, I can't catch my breath, and I can't concentrate on what she's saying. Right now, all I can think about is Mr. Jeon.

"Please don't say something bad"

"I don't know Lorena but mom said my dad is very sick"

"Why how come? What happened? With what he's sick"

You can clearly see how worried I'm towards him I hope she didn't notice anything about it

"The past few days he hasn't been eating or sleeping, and he locked himself in his office. My mom opened the door and found him on the floor."

"And now where's he? is he okay?"

"He's sleeping he didn't woke up yet"

"Shall we go to him"

"Mom said no need to come, he's fine the doctor said just need some good rest that's all"

"So we going to stay here and enjoy the concert"

"Yes been waiting for it. It will finish pretty soon"

"Okay"

We sit down waiting for the concert to starts but the worried feelings we have doesn't go away. He's everything to me, I can't lose him, I should not have believed in her, I should not have said what I said to him that night it's all my fault

Park Jimin came to the stage starts singing dancing talk with the fans

It passed almost three house he's saying his finally words before he leaves, we enjoyed it but we didn't really enjoy, we were really exited about it but not anymore

"Let's go now San it's done"

"Let's take some pictures with him"

"No I can't I have to go back I can't be late and you know"

"Okay, next time"

We drove back home in silence, lost in our own thoughts. I guess we were both thinking about Jeon Jungkook.

We arrived near her house, it's already 11pm. I really want to go inside with her and see Mr. Jeon, but I'm not sure how to tell her.

"Lorena don't you want to see my dad? Come on in"

"Yes can I"

"Of course you can, I feel like you feelings towards him is more like dad feelings I can see how worried you are about him"

"Yes like my dad"

What a liar you are, Lorena! We walked in, went upstairs, and there he was in his room. It's the first time I'm going to see the room where he used to sleep with his wife.

San opened the door, and I took a deep breath. Before we entered, there was Ms. Jeon Myung and the doctor again. Mr. Jeon was on his bed, looking away. He didn't see us when we came in. As soon as I saw him, tears filled my eyes.