Prologue

Author's pov : 

A lady is in OT because she is giving birth to her 6th twin

She is screaming while her husband is trying to console her , motivate her.

"YOU FUCKING Salvatore Romano !!! I'M GONNA CUT YOUR DICK AFTER THIS !!! AAAHHHH...." She scream in pain...While cursing her husband.

"Ok Honey. You can do it. I'm sorry" He said to her wife "Ananya Singh Romano"  while chuckling and whipping the sweat from her forehead and placing a kiss on it.

"Mam , We can see the head of the baby.. Please push !!!" The best lady doctor of ITALY spoke while rushing to Ananya while nodded.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh ....." She shouted at the last push and they all heard the Baby crying.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Romano. Its a BOY" She said to the couples infront of her.

"You did good , Sweetheart" Salvatore praised her and again plant a kiss on her forehead. 

Both were a little sad as they hope that this time they could get A BABYGIRL.

The doctor gave the child to the nurse to clean him up while The doctor shouted 

"Mrs.Romano !! Don't sleep.... Mr.Romano please dont let her sleep. The other baby is still not birthed" She said while seeing Ananya losing her consciousness.

"Honey , Sweetheart , My Love.. Wake up , just a little longer. Dont close your eyes" Salvatore said and patted his wife cheeks slightly waking her up. 

"Push again , Mam." The doctor said to Ananya who was wet in sweat

"Arrgghhhh !" She shouted while pushing and tears were flowing from her eyes while her husband were squeezing her hand giving her support. 

"Yes mam !! Just a little more....PUSH" The doctor shouted while seeing another the baby's head

"AARRRGGHHHH........!!!!!!!" Ananya shouted as she gave birth to the child and lost her consciousness.

Salvatore pecked her and looked at the doctor who gave his second new born baby to the nurse to clean the baby and ordered Salvatore to wait outside for a while.

As he came outside he saw HIS 5 SONS waiting there with worried , excitement , happiness to meet their new siblings.

"how's Mom , Dad ?" The elder brother Alessandro Romano asked to his father being worried for his Mother.

"She's fine but sleeping , Andro" Salvatore , his father answered him with a soft smile while patting his head.

"How's the twins , Dad" The 3 years old twins Xavier and Xander asked to their father in their baby voice with innocence filled in their voice.

"They are also fine and you know they are so small even smaller than you" Their father told them while picking both of them in his hands.

"Can we meet them , dad" The third eldest brother Matteo Romano to his father with hope in his eyes with a little hesitation.