12. 1st day-Family

Hey Chocos !!

I thank you all very much for supporting me and my story.

Thank you very much to all of you that we took this story till 6K.

Thank you all very much for 56 followers.   

You may not understand but all this means a lot to me.

I hope that very soon we all will cross 1K votes.

And thank you also to those silent readers for supporting this story,
but it will motivate me a lot if you people also vote.

I hope you all are liking this story

Okay ! Not boring you more

ENJOY <3
 CHOCOS

Alessandro Pov :

I smiled seeing Matteo and Ethan getting glare from Mia Bambina while all the boys are laughing and Dad is a grin on his face. 

Right now , Bambina is glaring on Matteo and Ethan cause they both destroyed all her clothes in order to help her but result was just opposite.

"I did not destroyed your clothes , it was Matteo" Ethan said to her while grabbing her right arm , sitting beside her.

"Fuc--Fudging hell , you were the one who put all the clothes on ground and now , they got dirty." I glared at him hearing he was about to curse but stopped and stuttered but completed his word.

"Why did you both do that ?" Bambina asked them being frustrated , Infact ! She is right. Her new clothes got dirty.

"We were just trying to help you" Ethan said in a sad voice and Matteo nodded. 

I saw Mia innocente Bambina , blue eyes which are 'same as me' getting soft and she muttered "Koi nhi" silently getting confused look from the boys while I and Dad smiled listening to her.

Before any of boys could ask anything Mia Bambina again spoke "Its Fine , Koi nhi means 'Its Ok or Its Fine." with a soft smile.

Salvatore Pov :

We all are sitting in living room , Ethan and Principessa together while Me on the couch neside them and all the boys on rest of the couch.

After breakfast , we all wanted to spend some time together which we never spend after Their Mother died and Principessa was lost.

But, We can fulfil our wished now. Spending time with Principessa , getting to know her , being her bestfriend , spoiling her , loving her , and so on.

I was brought out by my thought by ....

"How many languages you know , Stella ?" Xavier asked Mia Principessa making her turned her head towards her , all the boys also turned their attention on to listen each and every single detail about their Sorellina.

"Only 2 , Hindi and English." Mia Principessa said showing two fingers with a big smile making all of us smile seeing her.

"Yeah ! Both are so easy .." Xavier said making her frowned and I sensed some tension here

"Noo !! Both are very hard on their place" Principessa said with a plane voice making us look at her .

"You are wrong. Maybe, English is hard but not Hindi. I think" Matteo said jumping between the conversation .