5. Romano 's Talk

Salvatore pov :

I and My father-in-law are in the living room talking just randomly and Alessandro is busy in his phone probably some Mafia stuff. 

Its past 11 am and My Princess is still not here when I asked about this to the old man he said 

"Its normal She wont wake up if she doesnt want and if anyone disturb her sleep. She'll sue that person ,so let her sleep. She'll wake up soon."

I swear ! Even if she is dont remember her past life but She is still the same Amaira. She always wake up late before on the holidays and She is still the same.

I smiled remembering the old memories of Ours but soon it got broke by 

"Dad ! When will Twinny wake up ? I wanna talk to her and moreover I wanna annoy her" Ethan who said coming towards us with his phone on his hand and sat beside Alessandro who smile alittle seeing at his words.

"I dont know ! I'm also waiting for her to wake up" I told him while a sighing and Father-in-law spoke

"If you all are so desperate to meet her , then , Ethan go and wake her up but I'm warning you it can be dangerous for you" He said to Ethan and he replied "She's My Twinny , Old hag. She wont do something to me" and left for Our Princess room with a smile on his face.

Ethan Pov : 

I knock on the door for 3-4 times but got no response. So , I opened the door and entered in the room without making noise and smiled seeing My Twinny sleeping peacefully. 

I went towards her and My eyes got moist seeing her "I missed you so much , Soulmate" mumbled looking at her face and looked around to see her room.

Her room is well maintained , neat and clear, her laptop is placed neatly on her study table , books are in the small shelfs on the wall , her awards certificates on the wall and A Guitar beside the night stand. 

She are only two picture in her room. Our Mother and Her own

 Our Mother and Her own

Of Course ! She post her singing videos , after all ! 

My Twinny is so talented just like her Twin Brother