2. Idk you

Alessandro pov :

After getting the news that Our Princess is Found , we decided to leave for India. And , here we are sitting in living room discussing. No - No ! Not discussing , fighting to eachother that who will go with Dad to take Our Princess back.

Its final that , Dad and I are going but there is still one person who is going with us and that's my brothers problem.

Dad is sitting on one of the couch and staring at his phone while smiling and tears are glistening in his eyes. I'm so sure that he is seeing Our Princess picture.

"I'm going with dad to our princess" Matteo ordered looking at Carlos , Xander , Xavier and Ethan.

"As being the second oldest brother , I'm the one who should be going to take our princess back" Carlos declared while glaring at boys.

"Like hell ! I'm her twin. She is my other half. I should be the one going to meet her" Ethan whined and huffed while looking at everyone.

Salvatore pov :

I'm reading My Tesoro information not to leave any anything about her and here , these boys are shouting.

Honestly , I think I should have left without even telling them. But , They all were waiting for this news and I cant be cruel with my own sons.

I put my phone back into my pocket and look at the chaos going into my house.

I noticed that everyone is happy or excited after getting that we are going to bring our princess back except Xander. 

"What do you want to say , Xander ?" I asked Xander which gained everyone attention with a confused look on their face while Xander became shocked maybe think how can I caught him.

"C'mon speak up , Xander" I encouraged him seeing that he is hesitating in telling us.

"Dad , Do you think it is a good idea of bringing Amaira back ?" I frowned listening to him while everyone asked him to elaborate himself.

"I think we should not bring Amaira back into our life" As soon as Xander completed his words , Matteo threw a punch on Xander face making him bleeding a little on the corner of his lips.

Author pov :

Everyone stood up being angry on Xander. Matteo threw 4-5 punches on his face making him hissed in pain. Carlos held Matteo in order to calm him down and Xavier caught Xander before he could fall.

"Stop fighting like kids , guys" Alessandro said while looking at both Matteo and Xander.

"Settled on the couch" Salvatore said making everyone seated again.

"Why did you said that , Xander ?" Ethan asked in a hurtful tone.

"Dad , Alessandro ! Do you really think she will be save after coming here. No ! Our enemies will again try to attack her. She will not be able to adjust in our world. And , What if ! - She again left us , left me ?" Xander whispered the last sentence but everyone heard it. 

Everyone understood what he is trying to say. 

"We will protect her , We can protect her , We have to protect her , You dickhead" Matteo said angrily while looking at Xander who gritted his teeth and replied him with the same attitude

"Like we were able to protect her before. Mom died and She went missing. We could do, We were not able to do anything ,we were just sitting and crying around" Xander  shouted but One voice from Alessandro "Shut you mouth , you both" and both went silent.

"I understand Xander what you want to say , But , you have to understand. That we were kids that time , We were not that powerful but Now , No-one has the power more than US. and about protecting her , as Matteo said , we will protect our sister. This is our duty of being a brother. We have found after so many years and I dont know about you all , but , I'm not letting My Tesoro go away from me this time. We were fallen into the darkness and she is the only light of our life. and Dad , Me and Ethan are going to India tonight and You all will make sure that everything is perfect here for her. Am I clear ?"