13. School day

Chocos !

I hope I am writing as per your expectations.

I hope this story is not boring you

Chocos !

My pre-board exams are about to start so I will give a late update.

But I will update. You guys will get the update either on Friday or Sunday.

ENJOY CHOCOS <3

Amaira Pov : 

What should I wear ? First impression is the last impression so for that first impression I have to wear something elegant , sweet , simple and some school type clothes.

Arghh ! In Indian school, everyone used to wear same dress, what a good system it was and here you can wear casual dresses , Like no dress rule. I will have to worry like this every day.

Hell of the School ! 

"Twinny , Get ready quickly, what are you waiting for ? Don't you want to go to school ?"

Ethan barged into my closet and asked me while coming towards me with a frowned.

"I dont know what to wear. Its first day and I wanna look Nice and Good"

I huffed in frustration and sat on the mini couch in my closet.

"So why are you stressing yourself? I told you what you are wearing today and whatever you'll wear , It'll look awesome on you. After all you are MY TWINNY." 

I sighed in relief after listening to him and stood beside him while he was looking at my all new clothes.

After few seconds he gave me a dress and I really loved it. 

"This is what I was looking for. You are a Life Saver Ethy" I  told him looking at the dress , then him. He was smiling -- no no --he was grinning and I gave him a 'what' look

"You just gave me nickname , Twinny" He said still grinning making me rolled my eyes and I ignored him walking towards the bathroom.

"Take you time cause we have one and half hours to hours to go" He yelled with a teasing tone as I entered in the bathroom.

"Get Lost Ethy" I yelled back at him only to hear him laughing and the door open and closed voice.

God ! Because I was hell nervous and excited. I woke up early at 6 : 30 in the morning. Like seriously ME waking up at 6.30 in the morning can be a breaking news.

I wonder how will Nani and Nanu react at this ? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really look good in this. Ethy is really good at clothes.