A little life update.

Hello everyone,

So first of all, I'd like to apologize for being gone for so long. A couple of things have happened which kept me off Wattpad. I guess I owe you all a quick little update as of what has been going down in my life.

First of all, I graduated High School. Go me. After years of going to that place with bricks in my shoes, feeling absolutely miserable because nobody except for the friends I already had liked me. I have been called names there and had some bullying going on, but thankfully none of that lasted too long. My friends were always there to back me up.

So what are my plans now that I no longer have to go to High School? I'm planning on focussing more on becoming a tattoo artist. Since I don't have the money or the scholarship to go a college, that's probably what I will be doing next.

Second I've been put on the medication my docter has been talking about. I have calming meds for my anxiety, anti-depressants for my depression and a lot of talking for my PTSD diagnosis. We're not sure yet where that will be going. It has all been very tiring, cause my body had a lot of trouble adjusting to the pills. They made me very tired, so that I couldn't do much all day. Also the talking has been hard on me. I've burried a lot of memories that I'm now forced to remember and it's not easy.

Third, me and a couple of friends have been planning to go on a little road trip to America. We're not sure yet where we want to go, but there are a couple of cities we have in mind that we would love to visit. More on that probably later.

A lot of you have been wondering whether I've spoken to my parents at all since I moved out of the house. The answer is no. They didn't show up on my graduation and I didn't mind one bit. I'm not planning on facing them ever again now that I'm 18. It's tough having to earn all the money myself to pay for everything I want to do, but it's better than living with them and also living with my parents I wasn't sure if I would get food or not. So either way, I'm better off now.

Also, yes me and Alex are still living together and now I haven't got a cat yet. I'm still trying to find the right time to go to the shelter (because yes, I want a shelter kitty).

If there are any more questions on what has been going on, please let me know either in the comments or through a PM.

- Kyran