100 questions answered.

Hey guys. I'm still not feeling that well, but didn't wanted to leave you without a sign of life. I took a questionlist from Tumblr and decided to fill that one in. I'm sorry for my absence lately and the lack of writing. I hope you can all forgive me. 

* * * 

1:Is there a boy/girl in your life? In the relationship-kind of way, no.

2:Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them? No. I do not.

3:What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?” My friend Matt who tends to randomly make that noise. 

4:What’s something you really want right now? To be able to let things go and be happy.

5:Are you afraid of falling in love? I don't know. I guess so.

6:Do you like the beach? No, not really. Sand annoys me a little and exposing my body makes me nervous.

7:Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yes, I had to share a couch with my best friend once. It was almost impossible, but really... cozy?

8:What’s the background on your cell? A picture of when I went camping with some of my friends.

  9:Name the last four beds you were sat on? Matt's bed, my own in my new appartment, Alex' in our new appartment and my bed in my old house.

10:Do you like your phone? It works, so yes.

11:Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No. Not really.

12:Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Of a guy I met in the tattoo shop I work. 

13:Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? A Rottweiler.

14:Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? I'm not sure. I've had both. Physical pain causes emotional pain, so in the end the result is a mixture and that hurts the most. I think emotional wins though.

15:Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? A zoo. Animals are cool.

16:Are you tired? Very.

17:How long have you known your 1st phone contact? For 10 years.

18:Are they a relative? Not by blood.

19:Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes? I don't really have any exes.

20:When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with? I think 2 years ago. 

21:If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No. I'm a bit instable lately and wouldn't jump into something like that, forcing that person to be with someone like me.

  22:Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No.

23:How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? Six in total.

24:Is there a certain quote you live by? "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what other people say you cannot do"

25:What’s on your mind? Some dark stuff.

26:Do you have any tattoos? I have two.

27:What is your favorite color? I don't have a favorite color. I believe all colors are beautiful.