|Ep 15: All that is Gold does not Glitter|

(No, this is not actual ep 15 of iii. It's a concept idea. I had a concept for ep 14, but scrapped it due to the announcement of the actual ep 14. Anyways, enjoy.).

Balloon lay in Calm Down Cabana, passed out from exhaustion and heat. The Sun beat down on the island, causing every contestant to move at a snail's pace. Silver sunk into his large tub of ice, his face red and sweating. Nickel lay floating face down in the water, seemingly dead. Cabby was under a tree, a few of her files spawn across her table as she furiously wrote. (Seriously b####, how are you still taking notes in these death rays.).

Suddenly, a Horn sounded as all the contestants were teleported to a small make shift hut on the island. Ying Yang rolled on the wall, a crushed can of Dr Fizz in the Yang side's hand. Floory was at the centre of the room, a tub of ice cool water over him.

"Why are we here? It's hotter then inside the VOLCANO!!!!" Balloon yelled, kicking the tub to no avail. "Relax mates. Firstly, you just need to turn on the fans Mephone's left over there. "He beckoned to a set of fans along with freezers filled with ice cream, fruits and all sorts of refreshments. "If, your wondering where he is, he left a voice message at the Pic-Nix table.".

Cabby wheeled over to the blue table the hut seemed to have been built around. The others gathered around the oak table, it's ocean blue paint peeling off in the blistering heat. The tube at the table's centre flashed in a blue colour as Mephone's voice played in a very robotic fashion.

"Dear Contestants,

Today is a free day. No challenge for any of you. INSTEAD, the eliminated contestants who chose to stay will be competing to re-join. HOWEVER, elimination will still progress. Decide your votes soon, or someone will be automatically eliminated at randon,".

There was a screech sound as another message played.

"Random. Damn typos. How do I end the message again? I swear I have to write this do-".

Nothing but silence engulfed the wooden cavern. Several glances were thrown across the room. A few walked out, not saying a word.

...

The gloomy, murky waters surrounding the island bubbled, a small boat anchored on the slightly steep shoreline. Mephone stood on the dead grass, overlooking his list and making sure everything was ready. Lined up in front of him were Blueberry, Life Ring, Tea Kettle, Goo, Test Tube, Candle and Bot. 

"Uhm Mephone? What are we doing here?" Test Tube asked, curios but hesitant.

"Oh, well you three" he said, pointing at her, Bot and Candle, "might remember me mentioning another re-join..."

All faces lit up. Goo shook slightly with excitement. Bot extended their legs in rapid succession up and down. Blueberry rolled on the floor, letting out a depressing sigh. "If it's anything like last time then we'll be doing it all day!" he groaned, face down on the ground.

"Oh come one Blue! I'm sure it won't be that bad!" Life Ring said, lifting the squishy navy ball up from the ground.

"Yeah! Heck, maybe YOU might win the challenge!!!" Tea Kettle added, a small amount of steam blowing up from her spout.

"Easy for you guys to say. You two were so close last time, if not for Cabby." he said, his voice lacking any hope or joy.

"Anyways" Mephone began "the first challenge this time is a mining challenge. You'll need to polish those digging skills cuz those over there "he pointed at a pile of soil and rocks" is 4 bags filled with green sand. If you have a bag of green sand, you will move to the next part. But be careful! If you grab a bag of with dirt, you will AUTOMATICALLY FAIL!!".