[Ep 15: All that's Gold does not Glitter] Part 2

Blue Berry watched as the figures ahead squabbled and dug, gripping his shovel with a strange desire to do something. To show them he could be better. To be better. His legs seemed to move on their own as he wedged the shovel onto the base of the pile, right below the commotion. Taking a step a to the side, he let out a sigh as his arms pushed down, hard.

"WOAH!!!" Test Tube screamed as she toppled down, the green liquid in her tipping out. Life Ring rolled down after, unable to stop himself as he crashed into the murky waters of the coast. "Uh WA AH!!!" Bot yelped as they extended their legs fast to avoid tumbling only for them to get stuck in the dirt. Goo stuck to a large rock, his face coveted in dust and little rock pellets. He dropped his shovel into the dirt, causing a small gleam to shine through.

"Wha's tha?" Goo mumbled, kind of dazed as he slithered down to retrieve his shovel. Blue Berry clambered up the debris, passing Tea kettle who was stuck head first in some dirt. Putting his shovel under the dirt, he levered it off her head.

"I- ARGH!!" she screamed as the dirt was thrown off of her. "I-!! Oh thanks hun." she said as she noticed Blue Berry and wiped some dirt off of her face. She looked up, seeing Goo and Test Tube help clear the dirt around Bot's legs so they could move freely again. "Hey Lifey!!! Candle!!! Wanna take down the other mama!!?" she yelled at the two at the base of the pile.

"Well, It'd be nice to follow through with Bot's advice again." Candle said, clambering past the pebbles and stones, a devious smile on her face as her eyes glistened like daggers at Goo and the bag he had. "Because teamwork...".

"...MAKES THE DREAMWORK!!!" TK replied with enthusiasm as she geared her shovel towards the two.  "Let's show em the SINKER'S POWER!!!! Life Ring roared as he began carving a path up the debris.

"AH!! Quick!! Me and Test Tube'll dig. STOP THEM!!!" Goo screamed as he put the bag down and began frantically digging. Bot nodded their head as they kicked a good chunk of dirt and rock at the oncommers. Each spewl of debris and clutter seemed to slow one down but the others were getting close, fast. Goo yelled in joy as another shining Green bag came up. Candle was right behind Test Tube, mere feet away from the bags.

"DUCK!!!" Bot screamed as they extended their leg fast. Test Tube dropped to the floor as Candle went soaring, into a tree. TT came back up with 3 more bags as she, Bot and Goo started running towards the second point of the challenge. Bot launched themselves and Goo using their legs to launch across the painted white lines.

"GET THAT OTHER MA!!!"Tea Kettle screeched as she threw Blue Berry at Test Tube. Glass, liquid and bags were everywhere as TK and Life Ring Scooped the bags and Blue Berry. They crossed the white line as a buzzer sounded four times.

"Well, the moment of truth." Mephone said as he summoned a large scale. "Place your bag on the scale. If your bag has the right mineral, you'll move onto the next round. Otherwise, adios to your chance at the grand prize.".

Bot placed their bag onto the scale. Mephone revived Test Tube as the indicator turned Green. Bot sighed, hauling the bag behind them as they helped lift Goo's bag up. Another round of tension as the scale made whirring sounds. "Oh no..." he whimpered, melting to a sludge, not wanting to look at the result. He opened his eyes at DING of approval, beaming with joy as he slithered off with his bag.

"Wait....but that means..." Life Ring choked as he counted up the number.

"One of you will have an incorrect bag. Take as much time as you need to decide who it is." Mephone stated, amidst the hesitant glances between Life Ring and TK.

"Maybe we should..." Life Ring started, giving Blue Berry a bag.

"No no no no hun....lets just..." TK responded, taking the bag and giving Blue Berry another one.