Back With the Gang.

Sophie First POV:

I had just woken up from the night, I yawned and got up from bed, the morning sun shining bright through my window. I was always a morning person, the sun shining on my face, making my hair and face glow. I got up and neatly made my bed, getting ready for the morning.

..

I just finished brushing my hair and doing my morning makeup, getting ready for work. I skipped down the stairs ready to say goodbye to everyone. But something was wrong, badly wrong. I saw Damien and Teresa down the stairs freaking out. I grabbed my bag until I roughly get grabbed by Damien. "Sophie, did you see Y/N come home last night!?" He said. He sounded, paranoid? "No, why?" I said back to him. Although it just made him look even worse. Eye bags under his eyes while Teresa was freaking out in the corner while dialing some people. "Did she not..come home last night..?" I managed to say. Damien just slowly shakes his head no. My facial expression changing from my usual, happy self, to a terrified, shocked version. I dropped my bag, and put my hands over my mouth. I noticed Teresa was starting to call the cops and frantically explain that Y/N never came home from her job. I wanted to stay and help, but now with Y/N gone, I have to start bringing in the money for rent. Well, if I can convince the others to get jobs. "I wish I could help, I really do but I need to get to work now that Y/N is gone.." I say, before speaking again, "After work, I'll go around town and look for her, I swear it." I say. I frantically grab my bag off the ground, and make my way speeding out the front door. As I'm walking to work, and catching the bus, I make sure to keep my eyes peeled for her. Poor Y/N, where could she even be..?

..

Teresa First Person POV:

"I don't know what you mean! How can you 'not find her! She's out there somewhere! Please!" I scream to the other line, deaperate to find Y/N back. The way she just..suddenly disappeared  is quite..unnatural. The desperate look on my face to get her back is very noticeable to Damien at the moment. While Damien is in the middle of the living room biting his nails, sweat dripping from his face. He's currently pacing around in a circle and mumbling "no no no.." and "why..".

I get off the phone with the cops and move over to Damien, rubbing his back and sitting him down on the couch. "Hey..we'll get her back, okay?" I tell him. I'm trying to comfort him, but I've never been good at that. Usually Sophie and Y/N would comfort us and each other, but Y/N was gone and Sophie is at work. I'm just praying what happened to Y/N, also does not happen to Sophie. I cross my fingers, making a pray and starting to play in Damien's hair, making him calm down.

...

Sophie First Person POV:

At my job, I can't seem to find any sign on Y/N anywhere. My shift ends in 5 minutes, so maybe I'll go over to her cafe and ask around.

..

I'm just now leaving, a make a dash to her cafe and enter quickly. "Uhm, hi, have you seen Y/N anywhere?" I ask the person over the counter. They give me a head shake and I slam my fists on the counter. "Can I please, PLEASE, look around the place..!" I exclaimed. I've never acted this way, but I needed to find Y/N, I needed to see her again to make sure she's okay. The worker gives me a nervous look, but then gives in and let's me over the counter. "Thank you, thank you so much!" I say to them, giving them a little hug and moving to the back. I search around for a bit, checking out the employee lockers. I had a thought, but it would only be fact if her stuff were still in the locker. I manage the pick the lock, and I have yet to see her keys, phone, and wallet still in the locker. Which finally starts to make sense..

She's been kidnapped...

I search around, frantically looking for some sort of clue, I manage to make my way to the managers office. I give it a simple knock, before looking through the little window to see no movement inside. I picklock the door, opening it to see her manager dead on the ground. I scream out, blood getting all over my shoes, my hands put against my mouth, backing up quickly. I fell onto the ground where a rush of workers were surrounding me, one calling the cops, and the others comforting me.

What could've happened to you, Y/N...

------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give a POV on how Y/Ns friends reacted to you being gone and missing. Sophie was probably the only one taking control here 😐

Anyways, hope yall enjoy this.

Words: 867