Staying.

F/Reader POV:

Hack - Hack - You'd hear the axe Brian held as he swung it at the tree many times. He'd been swinging that axe for awhile now, strangely concerned about his arm strength, or how sore his arms must be right now. Either way, it just made your fear over him grow more considering the thoughts. After your talk session with Brian, he had Tim bring you upstairs. And yet that wasn't to long ago either, because in just a few hours, he was already up and going, like the wound you had caused to his stomach not have ever happened.

Still, you watched and listened to him through the upstairs window in Tim's room. Of course he had brought you to his room. He just couldn't bare seeing you not near him ever. He couldn't bare the thought of you not being with him in general. It took some time to figure it out, and as disgusted and terrified you may be of these two men, you had just learned to accept it.

For awhile now, Tim had been on the bed, a book held in his grasp as he mostly glanced up at you, barely even reading his book as he'd mostly just watch you looking out the window, watching Brian collect wood for tonight.

"Y/N?" Tim would call out, putting down his book as he'd tilt his head to the side a bit. You'd turn your head away from the window, though still hearing the sounds of Brian hitting the tree with a harshful force. "How is Brian up and going already? I-its...well...its only been a couple hours..." You'd ask him with a questioning tone, looking at Tim with a certain concerned look. "Well...we just heal quickly and such, best not to tell you to much," He'd tell you, giving you a slight smile as he patted the empty side of the bed next to him, encouraging and wanting you to move up onto the bed next to him, wanting your presence next to him, right by him.

Slowly but surely, you'd carefully make your way over to him, each tiny step your feet brought you closer and closer to him. Once you had reached the foot of the bed, you'd slowly sit down on it, a wave of uncomfortabe would hit you, making you stop in your motion, stuck in place. As the seconds went by, you suddenly felt Tim grab you and cuddle you, making you let out a particular yelp sound as he pulled you close to him, feeling the rise and descend of his chest against your back as he slowly, yet ever so softly, breathed down your neck. "God, your just perfect...too perfect..." You heard him mumble, suddenly feeling him grasp a couple strands of your hair and smell it. Now this...this made you really uncomfortable, though at the same time...also comforted?

As you were about to speak, you'd feel Tim bring you closer to him, like he just couldn't be separated from you any longer, leaving soft and stranded kisses over your neck in a trail, leading from your ear to your spine. Now, don't get it wrong, this feeling felt nice, but it felt...wrong. You felt incredibly uncomfortable, trying to squirm away from him which then just resulted in him pulling you in closer to him. "T-Tim..stop.." You'd mutter out softly, trying to turn your head to look at him. Now, once you did, his expression looked furious. Like, you had just offended him in the worst way possible, or giving him a harsh slap to the cheek, or, well, to his feelings that is.

"No." Tim said, sounding stern and yet horrifying. You never dared to even once question his harshfulness, or rudeness towards you when he never got his way, but things were going to change. Now.

"I said stop Tim. I'm not comfortable at all with you doing that." You replied back, with a certain sass in your tone. You tried to stand your ground, you made an attempt at it, the hacking of Brian swinging at the tree countless of times seemed to fade into the background as you and Tim had a staring battle, to which you lost of course. But, it seemed your efforts made do for now, as you heard Tim scoff and let you go, his hands shaking in the process. You didn't know how much he had been longing for you, and it was a good awhile now. And now when you were right infront of him, practically teasing him on his he couldn't touch you, he was shaking. Shaking for your attention, shaking for your affection, shaking for your love.

"Sorry," Tim would let out a mumble, giving a soft kiss on your cheek as his own special way to apologize as he looked away from you. He actually had seemed really hurt by this. He was finally getting closer to you, and then you pushed him away. And yes, he knows better enough to not force anything onto you.

Now this, this here startled you. You were sure enough Tim would blow up in your face, screaming and yelling at you like he normally has been. But no, none of that. Just a simple kiss on the cheek. You felt your face get heated, this unexpected gesture making you blush, hoping Tim didn't notice as you looked away quickly, your hand reaching up to hold the cheek he kissed. "Its uhm...its alright..." you'd reply back with great hesitation, your face aimed to the ground as you saw Tim's shadow overcast you.

A couple of minutes of awkward silence would go by, the sound of Brian hacking away at the tree for hours coming to an end, watching him cut up small pieces and bring them in, placing them down infront of the worn put fireplace you guys own, or, well, they owned. "Come on darling, Brian finished cutting the wood," Tim would break the silence with his gentleman like tone of voice, gently taking your hand and bringing you down the stairs. Once you two have reached the bottom of the stairs however, the first thing, or well, person, you'd see is Brian, placing the wood into the fireplace and starting it up, feeling a rush of heat go through you. You carefully walked up to the fire, putting your hands out towards it, yet far away enough to not burn yourself to feel the luxurious warmth of it. It had actually been quite chilly out today, so this was perfect.

"Careful not to burn your hands dear," Brian would tell you, in this fun yet stern tone of his deep voice. Pulling your hands away from the fire slowly, you'd feel Tim drape a blanket over your body, your knees being tucked up to your chest as the both of them would leave a kiss on your cheeks, making you blush a bit, without a doubt. Niw hearing the chuckling coming from the both of them, you could just assume they immediately saw you blush.

"This is nice..." You'd say quietly, your eyes sparkling with the fire remaining infront of you as you took a deep breath in, feeling the two men sit down on the ground on both sides of your body and cuddle you, nodding your head ever so slowly, somewhat agreeing with you.

"This is nice, isn't it...?" Brians voice would be heard in your left ear, leaving a small yet lingering kiss on it. Suddenly Tim followed, leaving the same soft, lingering kiss on your right ear. All of a sudden, you'd feel Brian pull you closer, resulting in Tim scooting up to you as well, now being smashed in between them.

"Your never leaving us..." Brian would whisper ever so quietly, your ears still picking it up as you were forced onto Tim's lap.

"Your staying..."
------------------------------------------

2 chapters in one week? Crazy.

Were almost at 4k reads. Woo!

Thanks for reading!

Peace!

Words: 1344