Forgiveness? Really?

When duty calls, I answer!

..

Occasionally...
:')
------------------------------------------------------------

F/Reader.

You'd currently be sitting on your bed, now in the presence of two men. One of which has hurt you the most both physically and mentally compared to the other. After all of those times when he hit you, pushed you, yelled at you, he now sat on his knees infront of you, being frowned upon by his other partner in crime. And no, were not talking about Tim, were talking about Brian.

You watched as his face got wet from all the tears streaming down his face, trying to hold onto you but you kept yanking your arms and hands away from him, which he resorted to holding onto your legs as you were sat. Tim had already earned your forgiveness, not just because he let you escape and be free, but because he was more understanding and patient with you than Brian was, even if he still hit you from time to time, it came to an end eventually. Though, with Brian, forgiving him wasn't going to be as easy as Tim, who was currently sitting next to you as he looked at him with this disappointed, but encouraging look to talk to you.

"Y-Y/N I..." Brian started, but you cut him off his sentence. "I what?" "I-I'm sorry...so s-so sorry! I did horrendous things to you-" "And what horrendous things were those Brian? Tell me, what did you do to me," You'd cut him off his sentence, watching as he got more stressed and nervous, looking around anxiously as he kneaded at your thighs. "P-please...don't make me say it..." he begged you, his eyes filling with tears as he hicced, but this didn't phase you at all. All you would do was give him the nastiest look you could make, which made him whimper a bit from crying before speaking. "I...I hit you..." "And?" You'd ask him. "A-and I yelled...I m-made you feel b-bad..." "And? There's more Brian." You'd glare at him, taking his hands off of your thighs, but that action made him break down. He'd start crying, sobbing loudly as he'd try to grab you again, but you didn't let him. It seemed that when he held onto you, you kept him calm. But, even though you weren't phased by this crying, he wasn't talking to you at all, which eventually caused you to put his hands back on your thighs, watching as he kneaded at the squishy fat and calmed down.

Hearing his breathing get back to normal, he'd begin to talk again. "I...I locked you in a room...I...searched your t-things..and...uhm..." He'd stop talking, trying to remember the things he'd done, but his mind went blank. This earned a head shake from Tim and a angry stare from you, which caused Brian to freak out. "I-I can't remember! I-I can't!" You'd grab his chin with your fingers and slap him hard across his face, watching as he'd cup his cheek and wince in pain. "Funny, the pain I caused you right now isn't even close to the amount of pain you've given me," You'd tell him, Brian just looking at sadly and desperately. "Baby I-" "Don't call me baby." You told him sternly. You felt disgusted when he first started calling you that nickname, and you still felt disgusted now. All Brian could do in that moment was to shut his mouth and just stare at you. He had no idea what to say, what to do, and god forbid he just wanted to hold you right now.

With this whole situation between you and Brian happening, Tim couldn't help but try to intervene, nudging Brians shoulder to try and get him to talk, but Brian was on the brink of freaking out. Tim just had to help.

"Dear?" Tim calmly asked you, tapping your shoulder gently, giving you a sympathetic look. "You're going to make Brian have a panic attack...please just listen to him..." Tim would try to tell you, but you'd just roll your eyes. "Compared to what you both did to me, not even close to what I begin to feel when I'm near you two." You'd give him an angry remark, glaring at the both of them.

Tim could only just nod his head in shame and agreement, patting Brians shoulder to try and help him from not completely breaking down on your floor, but oh how much would you love to see that.

As Brian got quiet encouragement from Tim, he'd take a deep breath in and speak, choosing his words carefully.

"Y-Y/N...?" He'd quietly say, his voice shaking. He wanted you so much, his body shaking as he wanted to reach towards you, but, for your sake, he just couldn't. "I-...I'm so sorry...I just..." Brian would stop talking, sighing, before he looked at you sympathetically. "Words can't express what I did...and words can't forgive me for what I've done. Tim helped you escape, please, let me do something for you...even if it hurts me..." Brian would grab your hand, holding it tight. "If you want to hurt me...do it...if you want me to pamper you with all the love I can give, I'll do it..." Brian would tell you, kissing your hand gently. "But please...let me be apart of your life...I've loved you from the moment I saw you, and I cannot fathom how much it would break me to know you want nothing to do with me...but knowing what I did, I can already assume you want nothing to do with me..." Brian would tear up, his hand shaking in yours.

You didn't know what to say. You couldn't forgive him for how much pain he caused you, but you forgave Tim. If you could forgive Tim, you could forgive him, but you wouldn't make it easy for him.

"Brian." You'd say, watching him immediately perk up and look at you through his teary eyes. "I know you want to get my forgiveness, but I won't make it easy for you. If you guys want to stay close to me, I have a secret place you two can hang out at." You'd tell them watching them immediately smile as they looked at eachother.

About the secret place you bought, its a small home you got whenever you wanted to get away from your roommates, but its been awhile since you been there with the...kidnapping and all.

"As long as you two don't break anything, you can stay there. Alright?" They would nod at you, Tim kissing your cheek as a thank you as Brian just smiled, holding both your hands. "Thank you...for trying to forgive me..." He'd tell you, standing up as they both went to the window.

"You two know there's a front door, right?" You'd giggle. Tim would just chuckle. "Can't have your roommates seeing us...especially Sophie..." Tim would shiver at the thought of her, both of them waving you bye as they left. You had told them where to go to the place as they reached the ground, both of them nodding their heads and leaving all giddy.

Maybe there's hope for those two after all.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am totally on time you guys, hush up.

Is Brian a submissive man? 😧

Words: 1242