Mysterious Voice.

F/Reader POV:

Drip - Drip - Blood would do a slight quiet tap onto the dirtied carpeted floor of the darkened room, your fist having gashes and shards of sharp glass bared into the knuckles of your hand. Wincing in pain, though keeping in mind to stay quiet, you see wood planks laying onto your room floor, broken in half.

'That was awfully withered...' You'd think to yourself, feeling a gust of wind blow against your face like a dance. My, you haven't felt the outside world in days, week, months even. You'd lost track of time, though some days would go by fast and others slowly.

As you examined the shattered glass and wood on the ground, your body froze in terror. Shaking, breathing in deeply, in and out, in and out. You had forgotten the shatter and break of the wood made an awful loud sound. As you were deep in those thoughts, you'd hear loud steps towards your door.

Thump - Thump - Thump - The thumps were rapid, fast, quick. If they had come in, there was no way to explain your situation. If you wanted to leave now, your chance was now.

'Now or never...!' You'd shout at yourself in your head, forgetting the sharp pain in your fist, you'd jump out the window, quickly and both quietly. Landing on your feet, bare, dirty. Dashing across the dull forest green grass, you'd feel all the twigs, rocks, and long grass hit your toes, your feet. Though you couldn't stop, not now, not ever, especially not right now. Thankfully, as a way to help you, the sun had just set maybe a few minutes ago, the darkness that surrounded you and the forest being used to hide you, though, not the sounds.

"Y/N!!" You'd hear Brian shout for you, the tone of his voice sounding absolutely angry, furious even.

Ignore it.

Hearing this in your mind, you'd repeat it in your mind, holding onto your still bleeding hand that covered both of your hands with fresh and red blood, leaving it dripping onto the grass as you ran.

"Y/NNNN!!!" You'd then hear Tim yell, his being louder, echoing throughout the forest-

Ignore them.

'Who...who is this voice...?' You'd think to yourself, running out of breath as you ducked behind a grayish, yet big rock. You knew they were looking for you, oh you knew alright. This wasn't going to be easy, absolutely not. You needed to be stealthy, as to if they were to ever even catch a glimpse of you, just a glimpse, they could outrun you. It was pure luck and skill at this point, for now, you needed to-

Stand up Child.

Reluctantly, you'd listen to this voice, standing up from behind the olden rock you were tucked behind carefully, keeping an eye on your surroundings.

Over here.

'Where...?' You'd think to yourself, suddenly hearing this sharp noise, though it was quiet for you, calming even. You'd slowly walk towards the sound, your arm and hand uncontrollably reaching out towards it. "Who...?" You'd quietly say, suddenly hearing yelling again, closer. Taking your hand back, you'd run the opposite direction again, your hand still bleeding a bit, though the only worry was it getting infected.

Suddenly, you'd hear quiet talking, in this calm tone, only catching and hearing a few sentences here and there. "Y/N... darling... come back..." You'd assume that was Tim. "We, we promise to treat you better! Promise! Just, come back, you don't know what's out here!" You could tell that was Brian, though he sounded frantic instead of calm and sweet like Tim, but you'd keep running, coming to a stop, standing straight up.

Go back.

'What...? Back...?" You'd told this voice. You couldn't go back, they'd surely find you. Suddenly, this figure, tall, skinny, though hidden by the darkness, would stand infront of you. You couldn't exactly make out who or what it was, though it seemed intimidating.

Go back.

The voice would tell you, though you would just look confused. You were trying to escape, not go back. But you would listen, turning your body around and walking back the way you came. "Y/N, come back, please, you don't know what's out there!" Brian would shout out again, the voice getting louder as you walked towards it, scared, terrified even. "Darling, get the fuck back here now!" Tim would shout. You don't know what happened, but you got engaged, irritated. You fists tightening despite the pain. There was just something about their voices, the way they acted, the way they treated you like nothing.

..

You'd see them, and they'd see you, did locked onto you as they rushed towards you. But, you felt like a complete different person as this point, like something had taken over you. Just, your were so angry.

"Y/N..." Brian would stop infront of you, seemingly looking at you to make sure you were okay, which you weren't.

"Let's go, now." Brian would demand, forcefully grabbing your arm tightly, bruising it. But, you didn't budge. You didn't even flinch or move, you just stood in place. "No." You'd tell him, seeing his demeanor change, as did yours. "I said now, you don't know what's out there, now let's go." He'd demand you, pulling you harder, engaging you and making your blood boil.

..

Now.

The voice would say.

Do it.

..

You'd suddenly look up at Brian, pulling him close to you as you stabbed his stomach with a long stick you found on the ground. You don't know what happened, but something had taken over you. Well, not exactly. It was telling you what to do, and you listened, blood dripping onto the ground with a quiet tap.
------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to post a new chapter today, ahaaha

Whos the voice 🤔

Anyways, see yall in the next chapter

Words: 976